AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

BSFROMPUERTORICI

3 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

If she cancels another POM show, it might be because they're planning on leaving Vegas, and her team is working on making her more relevant again.

But please please please, prepare for this one. I remember that aside from MATM and Stronger, she did perform ballads on this show. Probably Just Luv Me will do. It will end careers.

It will end career if she will sing live.

not here for lipped ballads. The gp would bash her to death. She needs a super performance to gain the gp respect

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She is NOT SINGING LIVE 

I WANNA BITE YOU HOS. STOP IT ALREADY.

I am sorry but I am not changing my mind. I really hope she will sing for her career.

there are no excuses!

can you imagine how the gp would react to a televised performance similar to the lucky one we got for pom...?

If she does, I'll be amazed and ready for a performance of single #2 

If she doesn't, I'll be fine. We got the BBMA and VMA plus 2 festivals. 

Plus since her VMA performance wasn't as critically acclaimed as the BBMA it will be a little harder for her to book the AMA(yes I know she is THE Britney Spears, but if the AMA people dont see her as a strong performer, they may not book her)

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

If it's gonna be as good as TODAY I'm gonna say it is for the better:donewithit:

true tho :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

7 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

If she doesn't sing live, or fine, at least pre-record the vocals and make sure that the lipsynching is on-point, just don't perform or show up. I'd rather we don't lose more fans or alienate the GP further.

spill that truth tea :sobbing: :sobbing:

good, they don't need to happen! sorry but she is getting a lot of flack from GP and fans for her lackluster performances. unless she's changing up her choreo and loosening up those bones she needs to just not perform at award shows anymore, which is something i never thought id ever say in my time as a britney stan :idkney:

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

good, they don't need to happen! sorry but she is getting a lot of flack from GP and fans for her lackluster performances. unless she's changing up her choreo and loosening up those bones she needs to just not perform at award shows anymore, which is something i never thought id ever say in my time as a britney stan :idkney:

:otears: this ***** need to stop fooling around and get to work ***** asap or her career will be dead 

Just now, Work_Guilty said:

:otears: this ***** need to stop fooling around and get to work ***** asap or her career will be dead 

i don't even know if its possible anymore .. homegirl has been stiff for the past 6 years. she's gotten 32483029529x better since FFT but now were at a stagnant place :nydisgust: hopefully she'll come around soon..

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

She'll be there, she'll perform, and she'll slay just like she did at the VMAs. :queenflopga: You ******* complained for years about the lack of promo, and now you don't want her to do any?  **** off.  

We wanted good promo not the type of promo that ends up losing fans or alienating the GP, tbh. :nothavingit:

8 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

We wanted good promo not the type of promo that ends up losing fans or alienating the GP, tbh. :nothavingit:

Let me repeat myself- people complaining about the promo can **** off.  Everything has been fine.  You're all just being a bunch of unappreciative, whiny ******* as per usual.

Guest Brichney.

She should cancel that show and go get a special award at the AMAs and perform a medley of Glory, and end with her Vegas Baby/Oops medley for 1 minute. She has an amazing album to promote. 

:bootyney:

Archived