Katy Perry And Lorde Gush Over Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

still better than giving birth to a blue bubble after probably having blue waffle (if somebody doesn't know what that is: google but do not eat while you are at it) :haha: 

NO. I'm not even eating and I just.... bbbllleerrrrrggghhhhh. :dontlike:

But on a serious note this isn't Britney related, whether Britney/B Army should worry or not.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Lol I doubt people are really here for her nowadays, she is seen as trash despite being talented, and only supported by gay men. 

I don't see her flopping hard but she won't be that successful. 

Same for brihcni..lets not lie :orangu: but who cares.

Gaga has the same problem Britney has. Both are invisible for the GP. Both already reached their peak, and both flopped with their last albums (2013) I don't know if it's because pop music is over nowadays, or because the GP turned their back on them. But, I don't feel Gaga is going to hit the charts. It's the glorious moment for R&B music/artists, and Gaga is not here to make that kind of music. I am curious about how she will do it, but I feel she won't be very successful

16 minutes ago, AutumnsGlory said:

britney has the voice for r&b music, Gaga doesn't, she's doing better now with AHS, as an actress.  

I like Gaga's music but she is a terrible actress. I still can't believe they gave her the award for playing herself, while a ballet dancer acted so amazing in Flesh and Bone and lost to her. 

Archived