Katy Perry And Lorde Gush Over Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion"

Jordan Miller

• Leader
lady-gaga-katy-perry-lorde-perfect-illusion

It's the "like" seen round the world.

On Sep. 9, Lady Gaga will put forth her much anticipated new single "Perfect Illusion," and her fellow pop stars can't contain their excitement.

Lorde blasted a Tweet to Gaga and one of the song's producers, Bloodpop, saying "about to vomit with excitement."

That prompted a favorite from Katy Perry. You know, one of the world's other biggest pop singers.

Speaking of... a low quality clip claiming to be a snippet of "Perfect Illusion" is floating around. This is all too much for one gay man to take.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's funny that Britney has had so many potential 'replacements' over the years :embarrassney:

Hilary Duff (that was funny), Miley Cyrus etc... But I remember back in 2009/2010 it really sort of felt like Lady Gaga was going to be THE new 'it' girl, successor to Madonna etc.... All my friends loved her and even I was a bit of a Gaga fan for a time (please forgive me) :otears: 

It's just my two cents but I kinda feel like Gaga peaked too soon. She had barely been out a year and was already like wearing meat dress, collab with Beyonce, being hailed as the new Queen of Pop etc... I don't think anyone could live up to that hype so early in their career. 

4 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

It's just my two cents but I kinda feel like Gaga peaked too soon. She had barely been out a year and was already like wearing meat dress, collab with Beyonce, being hailed as the new Queen of Pop etc... I don't think anyone could live up to that hype so early in their career. 

Too much, too soon. But she has so much talent.
I hated when the media destroyed her after the release of Artpop. They honestly tried to burry her.

I enjoyed the album so much, I mean... Artpop could mean anything.:orly:

Every artist has his own place in the industry.I hate the "replacement" bullshits.There will be not another Britney,another Whitney,another MJ etc.Lady Gaga is talented and unique,Beyonce is talented and unique,Britney is talented and unique etc.There is no need for silly childish comparisons.Even if there are artists that now top Britney on charts,it doesn't change the fact she's already a legend.

I used to think Ashley Tisdale was but she didn't make any great music videos, and she didn't really dance. I loved Gaga bc she was different and she "danced." But then I just got too much of her and stopped caring about her after her BTW era.  :chershade:

Archived