Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

This fanbase is such a flop

omg its actually cringeworthy reading these threads, ******* idiots

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

You're so stupid, it's not that serious. 

The video was hilarious. 

9 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I'm pretty sure Ellen and Jimmy are the only two host who are willing to put up with her strict team of people. 

tell them flop ***** sisters, we can;t enjoy anything this era properly :embarrassney:

3 hours ago, BSfemme said:

What is wrong with her team? Was that "day at the mall" suposed to be promotion for glory? is this a joke?

1. Britney didnt say 2 sentences in the freaking video

2. it was awkward af as ellen was making fun of being a celebrity having britney as an example when she is the humblest of all the celebrities. her face screamed: UNCOMFORTABLE

3. they didnt even play make me

4. they didnt even show glory cover on screen or something

5. they didnt even show images from the music video

6. they didnt even interview britney about life, the new album, music, projects, vegas

i could go on. this is a joke. ellen show has millions of viewers, what kind of message were they delivering? what was the purporse? gosh her team sucks.

they just went for a random "make it viral" kind of video which sucked. ellen is definitely overrated. britney needs to step her ******* game, ugh.

Dont worry men you have -23 for speaking the truth in this place where everyone is in denial.

This shows how little her team cares about her. Putting her out there no matter what. It doesnt even care if she looks funny cute or anything, its just about being in the public eye.

How can she after so many years in the industry  not have any criteria left in her. Make me video, the vmas, today show, now this. If it was me i would totally dismiss this **** where i looked weird not funny at all, out of it. Where is her personality??? I get it that she can have a bad day but come on how can a person and a team make so many bad choices. They dont give a shitttt

Jesus i can't believe what i read... are you guys serious??? I mean... ok.. i'm in shock! 

You're never satisfied! Poor Britney, her fans don't like anything! Omggg

First of all, Ellen is comedian, ok?? This segment with the celebrities thing will continue, Britney is not the only celebrity that is doing that, she's the first one, this is true!

Britney is Britney, Britney is the best, is the most humble person ever, we are not humble like she's and i'm really proud of her personality! She proves that the celebrities have heart, soul, and no everybody has that diva style! 

If you don't like it, gooooo! That's why Britney has so many haters, because ever her fans, are not satisfied. The haters see what you guys talking and they say: ok, if the fans see that, that means is true!

If you don't like, shut up or go! Brit needs true fans, not people that don't like anything! 

Crying as hell:wontcry:

Like what the hell were you people expecting her to do? Walk around with her nose in the air telling everyone to kiss her famous ***?

Would Britney have done that in 1998? 2000? 2001? 2002, 03, 04, 05, 06?

...:quirkney:Maybe '07 

but even still! Britney has always been very adorable about her fame. Did you see how sweet she was to those kids? How genuinely embarrassed she looked sometimes? It wasn't awkward, it wasn't uncomfortable in the way that she was feeling badly, she was having fun and embarrassing herself all the same! Silly, humble Britney. 

I dont know who you guys think she is sometimes...the GP LIKES HER PERSONALITY and lately her team has been pretty out-of-touch with showing that off. She isn't just an album machine! 

6 minutes ago, cho said:

Like what the hell were you people expecting her to do? Walk around with her nose in the air telling everyone to kiss her famous ***?

Would Britney have done that in 1998? 2000? 2001? 2002, 03, 04, 05, 06?

...:quirkney:Maybe '07 

but even still! Britney has always been very adorable about her fame. Did you see how sweet she was to those kids? How genuinely embarrassed she looked sometimes? It wasn't awkward, it wasn't uncomfortable in the way that she was feeling badly, she was having fun and embarrassing herself all the same! Silly, humble Britney. 

I dont know who you guys think she is sometimes...the GP LIKES HER PERSONALITY and lately her team has been pretty out-of-touch with showing that off. She isn't just an album machine! 

Love you sis :wontcry:

I seriously don't know what some of you are seeing. Aside from her dancing around instead of walking this is the closest I've seen her personality to "normal Britney" in friggin YEEEEUUUHHHs. (Years) 

People who say she's a robot and a mannequin, HELLO! We need some footage that humanizes her and shows she's still dat lovable Britney Spears :saycheese: < dis girl

I think this did some of that. Y'all are so ready for a meltdown. It shouldn't always be shoving albums down peoples' throats. YES WE NEED PROMONEY BUT WE ALSO NEED BRITNEY HERSELF YOU INGRATES

ugh. Ellen gives you cuteney, you only talk about promo. Britney gives you promo, you complain that she's not personable or doesn't talk enough. 

CARPOOL KARAOKE WAS GARBAGE COMPARED TO THIS ADORABLE SEGMENT!

Damn, like pearls before swine. Sad. Y'all don't know what you've got, even when it's good. :boredashell:

I watched it like 5 times, love the ending and Britney is so relatable and cute...I would cringe at Ellen too (still love her)
I just don't like that they put Gimme more and no MM + they could go to the music store and buy (or steal lol) a bunch of Glory CD's 

1 minute ago, tsss said:

I watched it like 5 times, love the ending and Britney is so relatable and cute...I would cringe at Ellen too (still love her)
I just don't like that they put Gimme more and no MM + they could go to the music store and buy (or steal lol) a bunch of Glory CD's 

That would've been a good idea :riri:

I didnt liike this. Britney wasnt confortable with the Ellen constantly joking about her being a huge celebrity making them two acting like Divas. She didnt even like what ellen told to the 14's boy and to the kids. She barely talked and I think she thought it would be more funny than acting like divas and treating people like **** on a shopping even if it was a joke. It would have been better if she would come to ellen show's for some interview and talk about glory than this. It wasnt even funny and if you think britney was ok with those kind of jokes you dont know her at all

Archived