Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coo said:

it's not actually an interview so no she's not supossed to give any explanation abt the album. its just to get ppl familiar again with her face/presence

and the whole "celebrity" skit is a joke and everybody know it. and look:

she's just that kind of quiet person, and ellen fun personality balanced it. let her be, it's actually adorable :arianabye:

see my point? this was made BEFORE. already done!! and it doesnt work. im sorry guys, i had hopes for britney's team but i guess their strategy was to simply "get britney on ellen" how? "lets do some random sketch" and here you go. a random video which will be forgotten tomorrow.

There is nothing wrong with a fun video. If there is acting and/or talking they just need to get actors instead of Britney's girl dancers. The talking and acting scenes are what people hate the most from both PG and MM. It's something that would be an issue with a slumber party video as well. 

1 minute ago, Starburst said:

Oh my gosh shut the hell up. Britney always goes on Ellen to do random skits. Ellen is a comedian. I don't see the point of this thread at all. The skit was cute and funny, it served its purpose 

the thing that made me mad was the end of the skit. it showed ellen 3 seconds saying "britneys new album is called glory, everybody is getting a copy" and they shut it down. what kind of promo is this? for real guys. it is not enough "appearing on ellen", you have to make it legendary or not do it at all. just saying.

I think it was really funny and I appreciated it.

we already got interviews. Ellen gave us something different and we should appreciate it!

the only think I would have preferred: a 100 % live performance with britney singing alone with her mic and without dancers and props.

7 minutes ago, coo said:

it's not actually an interview so no she's not supossed to give any explanation abt the album. its just to get ppl familiar again with her face/presence

and the whole "celebrity" skit is a joke and everybody know it. and look:

she's just that kind of quiet person, and ellen fun personality balanced it. let her be, it's actually adorable :arianabye:

The difference between this one and the one that came out today is that this one works because Britney is actually engaging with the material. She seems present and willing to go along with the fun.

Today's skit comes across much differently. In some scenes she's engaged (like the kickboxing scene) but in others she seems bored or withdrawn.

The difference between the two is kind of staggering, when you consider that the first one was filmed less than a year after her "breakdown."

Guest Lord Bills

i just want some VIDEO interview :boredashell:

she look's uncomfortable in the video, but i can't blame her.

she have anxiety, with all of those people around, It must not be easy :otears:

Archived