Wtf is takin so long for the second single

derick

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I really do think it's do you wanna come over but then again, didnt she perform big fat bass as a promo single a couple times? 

Yep.  And she performed 'I Will Be There', 'Breathe On Me', and 'Boom Boom' a lot, and they weren't singles.  I don't think 'DYWCO?' being in PoM is any confirmation that it'll be the next single.  

9 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yep.  And she performed 'I Will Be There', 'Breathe On Me', and 'Boom Boom' a lot, and they weren't singles.  I don't think 'DYWCO?' being in PoM is any confirmation that it'll be the next single.  

Then why did she add it to the show? And why did she perform to that one song in the Today show? :awks: 

Thats most likely the 2nd single, she'll do better with that than Make Me, if they dont mess up the video.

2 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Then why did she add it to the show? And why did she perform to that one song in the Today show? :awks: 

Thats most likely the 2nd single, she'll do better with that than Make Me, if they dont mess up the video.

She has performed tons of songs during promo performances that never became singles.....BFB and Breathe On Me are 2 perfect examples!

Also it would have never been released as the final buzz track if it was going to be the 2nd single, it totally ruins the impact of the song! 

3 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Because she likes it and wanted to perform it?  idk.  Like I already said, she has a history of performing album tracks that didn't become singles.  I'm not accepting 'DYWCO?' as the second single until we get official confirmation. :queenflopga:

Archived