Glory is rising "quicker than the remix" on US iTunes + link for watching Britney's announcement TOMORROW (NBC 4 - 3PM ET)!

andreafly1

53 minutes ago, button said:

Where were these fuckers when we needed sales for the first week? Is it just now that they were blessed with the Glory light? :shameless:

Rival fan bases. They really wanted to buy Glory because they low key ADORE Britney, but they didn't want her first week sales to be too good in case it made their artist look bad in comparison so they're all buying in week 2 instead :selenerz:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I know.  But Glory hasn't even been out for two weeks and it's at #15 (it moved up a spot! :awyeah:), whereas there are some old *** albums (Blake Shelton, Beyoncé, Sia, Lynyrd Skynyrd) still in the Top 10.  She needs to do more promo or the album will drop like a rock once the Ellen effect wears off. :NYcackle:

She can't sis. She's got plans...

lrgVPC617.jpg

hawaii-postcard.jpg

5021254773_ffcc9c0a8e_b.jpg

:wontcry:

----------------------------------------

4 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

It actually dropped to 21 after just a week? omg :gloria: 

Bethany Jane-teas :tifftear:

3 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

She can't sis. She's got plans...

lrgVPC617.jpg

hawaii-postcard.jpg

5021254773_ffcc9c0a8e_b.jpg

:wontcry:

----------------------------------------

Bethany Jane-teas :tifftear:

this actually makes me feel really sad :( she worked hard on glory and shes promoting it really well too, britney and glory deserve a #1 album thats well sold and acknowledged :sobbing: 

1 hour ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Rival fan bases. They really wanted to buy Glory because they low key ADORE Britney, but they didn't want her first week sales to be too good in case it made their artist look bad in comparison so they're all buying in week 2 instead :selenerz:

Y'know with how whack some fanbases are I wouldn't be surprised if that really was the case :tiffanynod:

Archived