MAKE ME #1 Pop Digital Songs since Scream And Shout

Womanizeer29

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Billboard needs to do something about that.  Sales and streaming show what people really want to hear, whereas radio is all politics and isn't an accurate reflection.  'Make Me' is a great example of that outdated methodology negatively affecting a song.

Agreed. Labels shouldn't be able to essentially buy #1s by having million dollar deals with the radio. That seems like blatant cheating and complete disregard for what the general public public is actually requesting.

9 hours ago, djkeith23 said:

Yeah Gaga will be the end of our era, sadly!!! Yeah but radio has been up and down with Make Me so you never know!!! They will play her 2nd single!!!! just how much who knows!!!! 

Please Britney beat out Gaga on the radio with Britneys femme fatale album and awful promo 

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Heh, ei aivan...:crying2: Olen Teksasissa tutkijakouluussa...Eli, "Master of Science in Psychological Sciences, majoring in Cognition and Neuroscience, at the School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences." :embarrassney:

Olisin mieluummin Vegasissa!

Cool! Lyhyempi matka tosin kävästä Vegasissakin :CPKney:

Archived