VOTE FOR YOUR NEXT SINGLE OFF GLORY HERE

RafaelSpears

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised everyone is voting for Slumber party.. I love that song... but I feel like it won't do well for some reason. I think Just Luv Me is the one that has the most potential to be a big hit. Personally I would love for Man of the Moon to be the next single, but I don't think it would do well. 

What I think she should do:

2. Just Luv Me

3. Love Me Down

4. Liar or Better (if we even get that many singles)

What I WANT her to do:

2. Just Luv Me

3. Man On The Moon

4. DYWCO

5. Liar (only if she does a JT **** off video-and doesn't change it last minute) or Better

6. What You Need

No matter what all the songs on the album are great, so we win no matter what. 

7 minutes ago, SuperstarKED said:

I'm surprised everyone is voting for Slumber party.. I love that song... but I feel like it won't do well for some reason. I think Just Luv Me is the one that has the most potential to be a big hit. Personally I would love for Man of the Moon to be the next single, but I don't think it would do well. 

I agree. I love it, but it had to grow on me. Growers aren't good singles.

The second single is between Slumber Party and Do You Wanna Come Over? :saycheese:

I'll be good with one of these songs as the second single they both are commercial and great af so...:carpoolney:

But I imagine a video too **** (due to this lyric We use our bodies to make our own videos   to make our own sextapes*) for Slumber Party and Britney rejecting the mv for being so **** so...I'd rather Do You Wanna Come Over? :bootyney:

8 hours ago, ukfan said:

AGAIN....  WHO THE HECK VOTES FOR DYWCO?? 

WHO ACTUALLY WANTS BRITNEYS SECOND SINGLE TO BE DYWCO?  ANOTHER "FUN" SINGLE THAT WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR HER CAREER?  A GRAT SONG THAT WE HEARD EARLY?  

ANOTHER SONG THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY DEEP EMOTION TO PERFORM IT?  

ANOTHER VIDEO THAT ONLY SHOWS HER FUN SIDE? 

With so many better song options that would give us better videos like:  just like me, invitation,  love me down and slumber party.  I don't know why people are voting for a basic "fun"  song.  

YOU GUYS THAT ARE VOTING DYWCO,  YOU DO REALISE THAT THIS SONG WILL DO NOTHING FOR HER LEGACY?  IT WON'T REQUIRE MUCH VIDEO WISE AND THE GP WILL DRAG IT FOR BEING SECOND SINGLE?  

RADIO WILL BARELY PLAY IT! 

I LIKE THE SONG,  BUT IT IS NOT SINGLE WORTHY!!!  

I don't know why people are voting it.  

A second song choice like invitation would be so much better,  Then 3Rd single slumber party,  and 4th single love me down.  

Invitation has great flow,  great vocals and a lovely inviting melody.  A video for this song won't dissapoint.  The gp will appreciate the softer side of Spears.  

Slumber party is different  cool and new ground for Spears.  With the right video it could be great. Really catchy. 

Love me down,  again it could be amazing with the right video,  **** and powerful,  radio and club friendly 

Just like me,  a rare glimpse of jealous soulful serious Britney, great untouched vocals.  Gp friendly  lovely guitar and a gentle thumping chorus.  With the right video it could be as iconic as 'everytime'

Dywco. Pretty basic song with no real meaning.  A "fun song" great for Vegas crowds..  Single worthy?  Absolutely not!  Is this a song the general public needs to hear?  Absolutely not!  About as much meaning to the song as "pretty girls" 

I don't hate the song,  I'm just smart enough to know that the song isnt single worthy, unless shes going to release 6 singles.  

There are much better gp friendly, club friendly, radio friendly catchier deepers songs than "do you want to come over" 

Pretty basic is your brain. Some of them look like a silly song like shitty girls :boredashell:

Look at the meaning of the basic words. :quirkney:

At this point I'm convinced my least favorite songs are the ones that are gonna become singles :embarrassney: but anyway, for the first time ever, I wouldn't be mad about any choice. They're gonna ruin the videoclips anyway, so at least I know my favorite songs won't get besmirched, like Make Me...

But in my opinion, the most single worthy to the least single worthy (independently of what I like) would be:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  2. Liar
  3. Better
  4. If I'm Dancing
  5. Make Me...
  6. Slumber Party
  7. Man on the Moon
  8. Love Me Down
  9. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  10. Invitation
  11. Mood Ring (??)
  12. Just Luv Me