Imagine if ALL Britney unreleased stuff leaked!

TheWigger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

That would be gold :crying1: The fact she recorded 30-40 songs for Glory that didn't make it onto the album :lustney: If all her unreleased material between ITZ to Glory was released in UHQ, my world would halt tbh I'd be so happy! Scrapped/unreleased videos in HQ would be coo too :gobaby:

I'd be in heaven, tbh. I'd take all and any, since it completes the collection. And I'd die if the funeral version/sessions of the Gimme More vid was leaked. The Perfume vid, too.

1 hour ago, britneyplaylists said:

I was the one that leaked this but didn't upload this haha and even I can live without it lol

:lanacackle: Thanks for the 'woot, woot' B Army speak flashbacks, lol.

20 hours ago, PBoy said:

I would really love to see the ''When Your Eyes Say It'' Music Video, my fav Oidia song, it breaks my heart to know i may never see it at all lol besides that ''Bring Me Home'' her fav song from the Britney era, the rumored spanish version of ''Shadow'' and also the rumored song ''Cry'' from blackout that was suppose to on the Vma, ''Take Off'' song from Original Doll which had a great meaning, the rumored dark version of ''I'm Not A Girl'', the funeral sessions of ''Gimme More'' music vídeo with the double Britney, there are so many things, but those up are my top for sure... ''All The Way'' ''Boyfriend'' ''Askin' For Trouble'' ''Wonderland'' ''Sacred'' ''Take The Bait'' ''One Of A Kind'' etc etc etc... I pray for all you one day!

This is what I need in my life:crying2:

plus Rebellion in full and Crucify Me

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I would genuinely submit myself to the Black Widow training program willingly for a CHANCE that everything Britney would leak. :lessons: And that **** is scary. They forced those girls to kill each other. I can only imagine what they made the boys do.

omg what?? :omg:

Archived