Brisketney

43 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yet Adele

Is a mom

Not Controversial

Her fashions aren't that great

Adele isn't club hopping being a mess.

Your point is no point.

adele is a different kind of artist. she caters to the old people. she caters to the young.

i don't really see a lot of 50 year olds going out to buy britney's ******** charged album.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yet Adele

Is a mom

Not Controversial

Your point is no point.

I get what you're saying, but come on- you can't compare Britney and Adele.  They're two totally different artists and what works for one won't work for the other.

Just now, naturalplayboy said:

adele is a different kind of artist. she caters to the old people. she caters to the young.

i don't really see a lot of 50 year olds going out to buy britney's ******** charged album.

Do you see hardly anyone going out now days to buy a Britney album?

Of course Adele and Britney are different, but who is Britney catering to?

Most her fans are obsessed bottoms, and some women.

1 hour ago, TripInTheZone said:

Honestly I don't think she can.  :overwhelm:

She awkard 

she not the fun type

shes not really spontaneous anymore like the ITZ- club hopping 

Shes a mom 

Not fashionable which is very popular these days 

Not contraversal 

The only thing she can be is Britney 

:hairflip::bparty::cuteneylaugh::bpout::tongueney::lmao::ehidk::cutebrit:

Ppl will bash u but I totally understand what you're saying. Britney used to be the girl everyone wanted to be like, like an idol, fun personality, sweetheart. That's why she was so big.. Ppl could relate to her. Now she's super awkward. I don't know anyone who wants to be like that. And she used to have such cool style... Now most ppl remember how she used to look a hot mess in candids and like she barely bathed half the time. Nobody wanted to dress like her. And I think the conservatorship doesn't help with her being relatable. I know I personally can't relate to a grown woman who needs her father's approval for things. So I think a lot of what made her big as far as ppl's interest just doesn't exist anymore. I know all my friend's thinks she's a weird mess. They always ask me why is she "like that"? . 

Glory first week outsold currents ''very relevant'' girls now, revival sold 85K pure sales like 105 stream and people consider a sucess , Sia sold 84K etc, britney is still in the game  do you expect she sells like taylor or beyonka in her first week? that will not happen now NOT in this time and less after BJ when she lost many fans, glory is a quality material and a step to recover but that doesn't happen 'magically' 'and less in an artist like britney having the media shading her almost all the time recalling her breakdown and dark moments each time they mentioning her name and the radio boycotting her. 

Not trying to be a Blackout hater (because it's my fav) but Britney didn't not bring nothing new with Blackout. The sound she brought was previosuly used by Nelly Furtado or Timbaland. I love Blackout, and the impact of the industry has been inmense. Blackout took more risks than other of her albums, but at the end, she took the tendencies giving them her touch, and incorporating some kind of novelty. So Blackout was innovative with certain songs, but in general it uses the same formula Britney has been using during her whole career. That formula is: music tendencies+incorporating her own touch. Slumber party is an example of this formula. It is a remake of Hotline Bling, but actually she gives her touch to it reinventing the sound Drake used. And again, Britney did it. Glory is a mixture of all the music tendencies with a Britney touch. So Britney in music terms didn't disappoint at all.

Again, a new creative team, a new management. Her problem is her own administration. Her public exposition is sooo yesterday.

7 hours ago, Brit_love said:

i think people think that Britneyi is a "guilty pleasure"  if u know what i mean

i dont know why people just dont like sayng that they like BRitney Spears,

everytime i say im a Britney fan ppl look at me like :britwtf:, a friend fro work even asked me if she still exist! i was about to kill her but then i

remebered that suicide is still a crime. :dontlike:

****, Britney is probably one of the most mainstream artists I like. It seems like damn near everybody else I like would warrant me having to put a disclaimer of "I like off the wall stuff" before naming who I like. 

First of all, I think it's her who doesn't want to be "relevant" and I don't think that's her purpose now. Let's see it this way:

she became a pop music phenomenon at 16-17 (when most of us were worried about that geography final project she was selling millions of records) she accomplished many things before 30 (money, family, job, fame, recognition, etc.) and she is an icon. She has grown up to be concerned about these shallow issues. Blackonce is obssesed about being always in the spotlight? Can you guess why? Because she was never as huge as Britney or Madonna, she's been always good/great but never a massive hit singer/celebrity. 

I am the fan-type that always complained about lack of promotion, I am happy now she is doing it not because I want her on every paper news the next morning, but because it means she is into her own music (we can't say that about FF or BJ era) and she makes her own decisions as the artist she is. Of course, I'd love Britney to be #1 and make everyone on this planet love and appreciate her music (not only her current album but her whole discography) but she is a person just like us, if she does this (aside from $$$) it's because she loves it, as long as she releases good quality music I am ok :brityes:

*But i must admit sometimes she and the college interns she has as a team get me on my ****** nerves

7 hours ago, TripInTheZone said:

Honestly I don't think she can.  :overwhelm:

She awkard 

she not the fun type

shes not really spontaneous anymore like the ITZ- club hopping 

Shes a mom 

Not fashionable which is very popular these days 

Not contraversal 

The only thing she can be is Britney 

:hairflip::bparty::cuteneylaugh::bpout::tongueney::lmao::ehidk::cutebrit:

Ok but did i lie. :nothavingit:

not saying she CANT be relevant anymore I'm stating  the reason why it would be hard for it to happen. :boredashell:

never can handle the truth. :sofedup:

Oh come on she could have been on top this time if make me qould have come out with the original music video that had controversy in it. She could be on top again if she did the make me choreography she showed on instagram both on the vmas and in vegas. She could have been on top again if she had the courage to sing a couple of lines live or tape some prerecorded vocals for make me and make an impact on it.

Of course she has the potential. And im not "waiting" for anything next era.

Thinking this is a step before the goong for the top with b10 is so, so delusoonal. 

Britneys breakdown happened 10 years ago men.... She released 4 albums after that. Stop making excuses. She kust does not want to and that is fine

7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yet Adele

Is a mom

Not Controversial

Your point is no point.

Ok first i meant the spontaneous club hopping she did when she was promoting ITZ. :sofedup:

Second Adele is on her third album/era so the comparison baffles me. Britney been in the business for almost 20 years.  :nothavingit:

Third I didn't mean "shes a mom" in a bad way, i was saying that because she can't do whatever she wants at anytime anymore she has other priorities like being a parent instead of trying to be spontaneous just for the sake of her career. :boredashell:

Thats ma damn point. :wannadie:

Archived