Director & Stylist for the 2nd Single? Any ideas?

HotAsIce.ve

Now we know that Slumber Party is the 2nd Single :comingthru: (I'm a insider :ohnoney:

What director you want for the 2nd Single. I think she need a ****, funny video. 

For the Fashion Stylist: I want B Akerlund, Yes the wife of Jonas Akerlund she was the Fashion Stylist on Work ***** & HIAM music videos. 

For the Direction: I think Melina can do a great music video, (Britney now it's all about her girls) so maybe Melina can give her a good vision. She was the director on Flopmation of Beyonka and We Found God of Riri. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Anyone but rendee at Nicholas. He or she is probably the least creative photog/director britney has worked with. He literally does the same old basic beauty shots.

She lol. I heard Randee it's planing for Slumber Party make a Pizza Party with a lot of dialogues from Britney's Dancers. 

I want Steven Spielberg as the director :keshawave:

Or Walt Disney :donewithit:

For the stylist I would like to see someone like Louis Vuitton :lollistare:

Oh and she needs to snatch everyone's weave with the second music video cause this era truly sucks in terms of visuals. A domain where Britney is the best :lessons:

10 minutes ago, Cara said:

I want Steven Spielberg as the director :keshawave:

Or Walt Disney :donewithit:

For the stylist I would like to see someone like Louis Vuitton :lollistare:

Oh and she needs to snatch everyone's weave with the second music video cause this era truly sucks in terms of visuals. A domain where Britney is the best :lessons:

Walt Disney is kind of dead:quirkney:

Archived