i showed my friends the original MM and..

RATCHET❤

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

I always think of the original video when I'm listening to the song. Like during the "Baby, because You're the spark that won't go out" part, I can only picture her in the cage doing that **** Toxic-style choreo. It just goes much better with the rhythm of the song.

And those clapping scenes and her hip movements would really be able to put MM in the GP's mind. :otears:

I don't think the video is great, it's pretty shitty tbh, but it could represent the song way better, MM would have been massive with it, just blows my mind how far it even got with that lame *** Disney channel commercial.

Yep, its kind of unrealistic to think they would publish it at this point even though everyone likes the original better! it has more of that Slave 4 U vol.2. feeling to it which I think fits the song perfectly... AND YES the hand clapping part is the best as well as the G-eazy interaction :quirkney:

Even Marie Claire did a story on the Original Make Me.....

"As many people pointed out on Twitter, Britney likely had to swap out the videos due to financial reasons, as the official music video features some major product placements. Alas, at least the world now knows that the total slayage of the first version exists.

All hail the Queen of Pop!"

http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/music/a22444/original-britney-spears-make-me-leaked-footage-music-video/?src=socialflowTW

• Super Mods
On September 4, 2016 at 1:06 AM, baobao199 said:

yeah i don't know, they don't wanna leak it or whatever :quirkney:

:awww: Poor them creating hype and destroying it at the same time :awww:

32 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Even Marie Claire did a story on the Original Make Me.....

"As many people pointed out on Twitter, Britney likely had to swap out the videos due to financial reasons, as the official music video features some major product placements. Alas, at least the world now knows that the total slayage of the first version exists.

All hail the Queen of Pop!"

http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/music/a22444/original-britney-spears-make-me-leaked-footage-music-video/?src=socialflowTW

Nnnnnnnn :queenie:

On 3/9/2016 at 6:09 PM, button said:

I always think of the hand clapping scene in the black outfit when I'm listening to Make Me. The biggest loss in this mess tbh. :sobbing:

I think youre right. I was thinking about how older choreos had some move everyone would remember like the bunny ears from slave or the heart in oops, everything in bomt, the back bending... Well, those claps were totally doable for anyone, everything about the video could have been so iconic, we could have ppl clapping when that part came out at the club, i just cant with all this album and era waste. It all makes me lose so much hope about having anything iconic anymore. They had it and tossed it 

Archived