After hearing the album why tf was make me the first single

derick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone loves make me.and its the strongest one on the record imo..I doubt the others could be the lead single..those u mention are my favs (after make me) and they are perfect for the 2nd single option.Make me was the right choice tho

38 minutes ago, BombastiCinderella said:

I think it's a flawless song... a ******* anthem, she sounds amazing.

We just needed an iconic video for it :(

This. They messed up with the mv situation

liar should have been the lead single. 

An awesome badass video where she has 4 men and tells a story about them through visuals. And at the end of the video she burns them up in the barn. 

Then at the vmas, she could sing live go crazy like a rockstar and have some choreo. Around a ring of fire. :letitburn:

20 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

liar should have been the lead single. 

An awesome badass video where she has 4 men and tells a story about them through visuals. And at the end of the video she burns them up in the barn. 

Then at the vmas, she could sing live go crazy like a rockstar and have some choreo. Around a ring of fire. :letitburn:

Send this to her team. She needs Circus/OHT hybrid production 

2 hours ago, derick said:

***** no one said its the weakest I said it wasn't the strongest and it isn't it's a grower while songs like better, slumber party, etc. are instantaneous and would have had better chances at #1

Very mature to call me a ***** when i didnt talk to just you :jolieoverit: i talk about the typical exhale and how they work bc ive seen those kind of comments and btw....MM is a great first single, those other amazing songs can be singles to you know. 

11 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

now i really hope dywco wont be a 2nd single, its a bop, but there are so much more worthy songs to become singles

and im waiting for a great video to wash off the bitterness about the scrapped mm vid :otears:

I hope she won't release DYWCO as a single, because it would be kinda odd to release a promotional single AGAIN as a proper single.

like what, is she just going to retweet herself when she tweeted about it the first time? :idkney:

15 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I hope she won't release DYWCO as a single, because it would be kinda odd to release a promotional single AGAIN as a proper single.

like what, is she just going to retweet herself when she tweeted about it the first time? :idkney:

team Britney can do everything :sickofu: they can make a vid with a lot of grindr ads product placement and present it like a proper single and then yes, slay us with retweet :blol:
hope it wont happen, glory has so much potential hits :otears: dywco is not one of them tho, they tried it already :quirkney: 

2 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

team Britney can do everything :sickofu: they can make a vid with a lot of grindr ads product placement and present it like a proper single and then yes, slay us with retweet :blol:
hope it wont happen, glory has so much potential hits :otears: dywco is not one of them tho, they tried it already :quirkney: 

just listened to slumber party, just like me and love me down after another. 

all hit potential tbh 

:scalped: even my friend who never listens to britney sent me a screenshot of her phone playing love me down and she said she absolutely loves it 

18 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

just listened to slumber party, just like me and love me down after another. 

all hit potential tbh 

:scalped: even my friend who never listens to britney sent me a screenshot of her phone playing love me down and she said she absolutely loves it 

omg, my 3 favourites :wontcry: 
i understand, that Preston and Jayden are her creative team now, but they shall listen to her fans for real this time :moorangu:

12 hours ago, Slippin_Under said:

I feel like you guys confuse "single worthy" with "radio friendly"

i mean, not really. if by single worthy were talking about charting high and selling the song, radio friendly is basically the most important factor in that.

that said i dont think any glory cut is particularly tailored for radio, so I'm honestly fine with whatever she chooses. i have preferences, but commercially it wont make much of a difference.

7 minutes ago, Invitation said:

The OP is just pressed af go stan for your Beyonka or something.

When have you seen Formation or Sorry hold up on iTunes top 10 like 'Make Me' right now?

"Make Me" is clearly not free falling. It's a week after VMAs and it's still #6 on iTunes.

Don't speak to fast 

On September 2, 2016 at 7:58 PM, Dicky said:

It's a great lead single and u need to deal with it. 

U won't believe how much Make Me's impact toward GP tho. 

Make Me put her name on the map again and u need to accept it. 

and she needs to release an upbeat song for her second single; Love Me Down. 

I love it. I think it's like a good move to transition like MATM. This song is not quitting so I think people are slowly catching

hoenstly not being delusional, the album is good enough that she won't get **** for whatever the next single is cause all the songs are good-great but it's just what would catch on

Archived