What are ur top 10 Britney Songs of all time?

Jose1992

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord this is gonna be difficult... 

These are in no particular order tbh

1.) Hold It Against Me

2.) Alien

3.) Breathe On Me

4.) Cinderella

5.) Piece of Me

6.) Break the Ice

7.) Stronger

8.) I Wanna Go

9.) Shattered Glass

10.) Love Me Down 

Honorable Mentions: What U See (Is What U Get), Up n Down, Overprotected, Gimme More, and Work *****. 

Edit: Jesus, I forgot about Everytime :wendycry:

Screw it :messbye:

Hm... 

10. Kill the lights

9. Work *****

8. Circus

7. Break the ice

6. Womanizer

5. Overprotected

4. My prerogative

3. Stronger

2. Me against the music

1. Get naked

Honorable mentions (Glory tracks that need to pass the test of longevity): Liar, Change your mind, Better, Love me down

Honorable mentions (ballads): I run away, Unusual U, Everytime, Touch of my hand, Someday (I will understand)

P.S. it's difficult to make a top 10 and put it in an order since her repertoire is so vast, diverse and full of amazing songs.

2 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

WHY NOT?

Just haven't had the time to, sis :crying4: I received it in the mail last Tuesday, but I've been super busy. I'm at my bf's place now, but I need to listen to the album for the first time when I'm all alone so I won't get interrupted. Probably tomorrow evening. The anticipation is killing me! :crying11:

5 hours ago, *vivi* said:

This is soooooooo hart but I know for sure that my all time #1 is 

TOUCH OF MY HAND 

do you guys remember those sneak peaks she gave to trl back in these days. I heard those 30 secs and I knew this will be my song (although I must admit I was a bit shocked when I realized the real meaning cuz I was 13 :D ) :embarrassney:

2. Unusual you

3. Break the ice

4. Inside out

5. Out from under

6. Alien

7. Gimme more

8. Till the world ends

9. Hold it against me 

10. When I found you (yes, seriously :dorkney:

I love When I Found You! :OMGney:

2 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Just haven't had the time to, sis :crying4: I received it in the mail last Tuesday, but I've been super busy. I'm at my bf's place now, but I need to listen to the album for the first time when I'm all alone so I won't get interrupted. Probably tomorrow evening. The anticipation is killing me! :crying11:

Tell him to go out for a walk and leave you alone for an hour and a half you have to listen to it :embarrassney:

Archived