What are ur top 10 Britney Songs of all time?

Jose1992

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Touch Of My Hand

2. Toy Soldier

3. Mannequin

4. Unusual You

5. Touch Of My Hand

6. Breathe On Me

7. Freakshow

8. Autumn Goodbye

9. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

10. Radar

I know this list is side-eye inducing. :hairflip: By my own admission, my taste in music can be as questionable as my taste in men :lustney:

Hard to answer.

The only thing I can easily say is that my all time fave song from Britney is Toxic.Great vocals,excellent production,iconic videoclip,this sound never gets old.You can't define when it was written,it's timeless.It's the song made me fall in love with the Queen (I was 11 years old).

Also fave album:ITZ.I've listened to it like 134674478 times without skipping a song.

I upvoted all your lists beacause I can't :crying1:

Guest ErJ Spears

1. I'm A Slave 4 U

2. The Hook Up

3. Me Against the Music

4. Womanizer

5. Unusual You

6. Can't Make You Love Me

7. Liar

8. Change Your Mind

9. Intimidated

10. Get Naked

It changes every week tho :shameless:

So hard the answer! 

But....

Gimme More

Circus

Toxic

Womanizer

Break The Ice

Overprotected

Everytime

Breathe On Me

Hold It Against Me 

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 

Bonus: And Then We Kiss & Unusual You

I practically gave positive reps to those who included "Heaven On Earth" and "When I Found You" tbh. :hype:

Anyway, here is my list

1. Heaven On Earth (Blackout, 2007)

I think I have to explain this - Heaven On Earth is a masterpiece. Her vocals (especially the intentional inflection during the "Don't know what I'd do, if I ever lose you") and the adlibs are very haunting. I think this is a very underrated part of her discography.

2. Gimme More (Blackout, 2007)

I listened to every version of Gimme More, including the instrumentals, extended stems, etc. I particularly like the instrumentals, especially the very subtle hmmm..hmmm.. It's a very dark era, and I think Britney really shines in this genre. 

3. When I Found You (Britney, 2001)

This is also underrated, imo. This is one of her best ballads/mid-tempo song. I think a lot of people prefer "I Run Away" but I'm more inclined towards this song.

4. Sometimes (...Baby One More Time, 1999)

...Baby One More Time as a song made me obsessed, but Sometimes made me a genuine stan. Pick a couple of lines from this song, post it on Facebook, and a lot of people would recognize where the lines came from. 

5. Hold It Against Me (Femme Fatale, 2011)

Easily the most underrated song in this decade. This is clearly overshadowed by Gaga's release of Born This Way, as well as the catchier 'Till The World Ends (which is also underrated) but Hold it Against Me is a huge jump for Britney musically. From In The Zone to Circus, Britney has consistently experimented with pop-urban-r&b type of music, but Hold It Against Me was the first 'in your face' pop-rock-electronic in her discography. Of course she experimented with dubstep in Freakshow, but Hold It Against Me made it mainstream.

6. Toxic (In The Zone, 2003)

Honestly, I never appreciated Toxic until much later. When it first came on, I didn't understand what people hear in the song that made them like it so much. It's probably around 2009 or 2010 when I fully realized why Toxic is such a great song. It's timeless. You can put it this decade and it still sounds current.

7. When Your Eyes Say It (Oops! I Did It Again, 2000)

Again, one of Britney's most underrated songs. Spoken word + Britney's untreated baby voice = Missed opportunity for a great single. I think they should have released this BEFORE Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know. It didn't make a lot of sense releasing it after DLMBTLTK especially given the video, so it's a missed opportunity.

8. Make Me... (Glory, 2016)

I think the song is still growing, so there might be an opportunity for this to move up (or down) eventually, but the reason I put this here is it's something different from Britney. It combines her current strengths as a vocalist. I think her falsetto being intact is quite an accomplishment, given that she's smoking, and I think it's a largely overlooked fact that she can sing falsetto. 

9. Overprotected (Britney, 2001)

In my opinion, her most powerful vocal performance. Her baby voice has fully matured in a sense that it's very solid and you can hear her clearly. She's not singing in her deep voice, so it must be really hard during the recording process but we can hear the strength of her baby voice in this single. The other song that sounds really is Bombastic Love, but Overprotected is a stronger song.

10. Unusual You (Circus, 2008)

This honestly feels like a Blackout track. if I can substitute Why Should I Be Sad and Unusual You, Blackout would be stronger as an album. Why Should I Be Sad feels a little forced for me in Blackout but whatever. Unusual You is pop genius. 

• 2 months later...

Archived