What are ur top 10 Britney Songs of all time?

Jose1992

I know its difficult to say what are your 10 favorites song of britney, but my personal favorites are: (In no Particular order)

*Break The Ice (With that memoble intro, I Think is one of the best line in any britney song)

*Toxic (Contains one of the best vocal perfomances of her career, and the production is top rate)

*From The Bottom of My Broken Heart (I think is her best ballad, and she provide the best vocal perfomance of her career)

*Stronger (the lyrics and the melody are pure fire)

*Radar (I love this song, the melody, the lyrics, and britney confidence)

*Touch of my Hand (her voice is beyond **** in this song, and love the ``I love myself it´s not a sin, I can´t control what´s happenin´´ line

*Oops I dit It Again (Is a great song, and is still today, one of the most famous songs of her career)

*Sometimes (Is a very innocent song, but is a really good one and her vocal are great)

*Lonely (This song is one of the standout of Britney album)

*Circus ( Was the song that prove, that Britney ``comeback´´ was no joke, and was a way of defy the haters)

Many songs deserving of a top ten dont make the cut, like Baby one more time, What´s like to be me, Everytime, Me Against the music, I´m a Slave 4 u, Gimme More, and many others but those are my personal favorites. And I´m not gonna put any song of Glory, because those song are to fresh in my head and is too early to tell.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is soooooooo hart but I know for sure that my all time #1 is 

TOUCH OF MY HAND 

do you guys remember those sneak peaks she gave to trl back in these days. I heard those 30 secs and I knew this will be my song (although I must admit I was a bit shocked when I realized the real meaning cuz I was 13 :D ) :embarrassney:

2. Unusual you

3. Break the ice

4. Inside out

5. Out from under

6. Alien

7. Gimme more

8. Till the world ends

9. Hold it against me 

10. When I found you (yes, seriously :dorkney:

SLAVE FOR YOU

MY PREROGATIVE/DO SOMETHIN (ONE FROM THAT ERA NEEDS TO BE ON THERE BY PRINCIPAL. I LISTENED TO THE **** OUT OF BOTH THOSE SONGS THEY WERE MY FAVE SONGS FOR LIKE 2 YEARS STRAIGHT)

GLORY CD (I STILL SEE THIS CD AS AN ENTIRE BODY OF WORK, STARTING TO BE ABLE TO BREAK UP THE TRACKS INDIVIDUALLY BUT NOT QUITE YET)

PERFUME. I JUST LOVE PERFUME I REALLY DO. FORGIVE ME. 

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC

HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME

BREATHE ON ME

TRIP TO YOUR HEART

GIMME MORE

CRAZYYYYYYYYY

Archived