I guess we all need to realise THIS

BritneyLover

BRITNEY is not working FOR US. She and her team are NOT doing the things WE would like to hear/see

- They did not release the original MM video we wanted (we let it go)

- They did not use the MM choreography she herself teased us on instagram. Just some thought to be "placeholder till VMAs" which already happened and... (we let it go)

- They did not chose live singing for even 5 seconds of her life not even in CK or VMAs while behind the screen nor even prerecorded vocals, like... ever (we let it go)

- They did not make anything BIG for her "triumphant return to the VMAs". Oh yeah the commercial was iconic (we let it go)

Just stop talking about crap coreographers, hiphop moves, too choreographed routines. If this was the reason then why does she execute this easy moves halfway? She is being fierce and her eyes are back yes but she is not wanting to dance hard just accept it. There is no feet choreography

The only reason everything is as it is is because Britney wants it this way and i am GLAD she is able to chose.

Its sad though for her as an artist. But if she is finally happy in her life giving priority to what she wants too thats fine for me.

Just stop being so childish and delusional.

The only thing that bothers me is that i cant understand how she and her team after so many years of business lack so much criteria and taste.

In this path of taking it easier with choreos, theres so much someone can create to make a change

Yet they do things like taking to POM a hands choreography that became obvios was made to interact with the screen and the other hands on the VMAs. Buy a ******* screen for POM at least then!!! Its the lead single of a freaking new era and a glorious album and they do not invest i just CANT

She is just working for herself, her family, as hard or soft as she wants to, just the amount that is needed to go on with the family life she always wanted to have. Not for the success WE look forward to. Not for a legend status she already earned 4 years into her career, not to top her own game, not to grow as an artist, to sing or do some new thing. No. If we like it GREAT and if not while it keeps on selling its fine for them. Exhale are not the minds to be satisfied

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We technically are the minds that need to be satisfied. We do give her a paycheck at the end of the day. 

You complain about ppl criticizing yet do it in the last paragraph. What is the truth?

I think the meltdowns have been limited lately. I've said it before when thing are top quality this place is happy mostly. 

6 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Are you joking? 5H and Miley are arguably bigger than Brit in terms of commercial success right now and yet he's constantly papped with Britney, he's always with her. What a ******* stupid thing to say lmao... he is behind Britney more than he is with his biggest act rn (Miley) and his second biggest (5H) so don't act as though he just lets Britney get on with it and shelves her work... he is with her most radio interviews etc and always has been.

He genuinely likes Britney, he wouldn't do her dirty. What a stupid comment.

Yeah, the Larry hate needs to stop.  I see certain people constantly dragging him and telling him to retire, as if it's his fault that Britney will only do certain things.  Please. :keshawave: 

The song wasn´t even VMA material in first place :donewithit: 

I say it now and I will always say "Do you wanna come over" is the only chance we have to see an average/sped up choreography from Glory, that's why I don't like that much this album, it doesn't allow Britney to make powerfull performances, 90% of the songs are mid-tempo tracks, yes her vocals are great (and way better than Brittany Jordania) but when it comes to put it all on a show, it all goes down from what Britney is expected to perform.

What could she improve?

- pre-recorded vocals

- a different and more dynamic version of some tracks (e.g. Oops DWAD Tour)

- make an actual LIVE show (not gonna happen)

- adding a theme to each performance with stage props, e.g. Slave = jungle theme

1 minute ago, 0bsessed said:

Are you joking? 5H and Miley are arguably bigger than Brit in terms of commercial success right now and yet he's constantly papped with Britney, he's always with her. What a ******* stupid thing to say lmao... he is behind Britney more than he is with his biggest act rn (Miley) and his second biggest (5H) so don't act as though he just lets Britney get on with it and shelves her work... he is with her most radio interviews etc and always has been.

He genuinely likes Britney, he wouldn't do her dirty. What a stupid comment.

I am not saying that they are bigger than britney, I mean they will never be, just that Work From Home/Worth it or We can't stop/Wrecking Ball did good because these songs were handled better. 

As you said, he is with her in all the radio interviews but these were supposed to be done some weeks ago in order to help Make Me, the song has struggled a lot lately in radio, On the other hand, for example, 5h had interviews since the first week of wfh release.

That's why I am saying, if he and her team saw that the treatment they did with miley and 5h worked, they should have done the same with brit. 

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We technically are the minds that need to be satisfied. We do give her a paycheck at the end of the day. 

You complain about ppl criticizing yet do it in the last paragraph. What is the truth?

I think the meltdowns have been limited lately. I've said it before when thing are top quality this place is happy mostly. 

What did i critizice in my last paragraph? I did not say what she is doing is WRONG. I said the truth about her priorities and perspectives and what she is working for. Im critizicing myself and all of us for expecting her to to execute choreographys that would make her rehearse for days and days and to release or do things she clearly does not WANT to

17 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Oh put a sock in it you raging fa.g. :whitneyshade:

Yes she ******* is, it's up to her how much promo she puts in. Her team and RCA will want her to do promo 24/7, but BJ & even FF is proof that she decides what she wants to do and she can do minimal promo if she ******** wants.

She is clearly into this album more than any other, is passionate about it, thinks she has made a good record, and therefore wants to get it out there and for people to know about it. She is being proud of her work, and so she should be.

She doesn't have to do anything for ''US'' because she doesn't ******* owe ''US'' anything, you stupid idiot. She owes you nothing. Some stans are disgusting, we got carpool which no one saw coming at the start of the year, VMA's, which no one thought she would do again, 2 festivals (when the **** was the last time she did a festival, nevermind two headlining ones in different ******* countries) countless interviews, the promo is exceptional. 

Stop being a selfish and greedy little twink. Annoying little *******. :chershade:

And when did i say she owed us anything? Some of you should really finish school. What i said is a critic to ourselves honey. To realisd things and stop expecting things that is clear she does not want to do and to stop blaming her choreographer

6 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

What did i critizice in my last paragraph? I did not say what she is doing is WRONG. I said the truth about her priorities and perspectives and what she is working for. Im critizicing myself and all of us for expecting her to to execute choreographys that would make her rehearse for days and days and to release or do things she clearly does not WANT to

You said her team had bad taste but Britney is part of that team. You are criticizing Britney. It wasn't the last paragraph but it's in there. I don't care if you don't like something it's just you are going on about others that are stating what they don't like. 

I mean this is a forum. It's called a discussion board and ppl are always gonna have different opinions. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I think the meltdowns have been limited lately. I've said it before when things are top quality this place is happy mostly. 

True :wontcry:

On 9/1/2016 at 8:25 PM, BritneyLover said:

BRITNEY is not working FOR US. She and her team are NOT doing the things WE would like to hear/see

- They did not release the original MM video we wanted (we let it go)

- They did not use the MM choreography she herself teased us on instagram. Just some thought to be "placeholder till VMAs" which already happened and... (we let it go)

- They did not chose live singing for even 5 seconds of her life not even in CK or VMAs while behind the screen nor even prerecorded vocals, like... ever (we let it go)

- They did not make anything BIG for her "triumphant return to the VMAs". Oh yeah the commercial was iconic (we let it go)

Just stop talking about crap coreographers, hiphop moves, too choreographed routines. If this was the reason then why does she execute this easy moves halfway? She is being fierce and her eyes are back yes but she is not wanting to dance hard just accept it. There is no feet choreography

The only reason everything is as it is is because Britney wants it this way and i am GLAD she is able to chose.

Its sad though for her as an artist. But if she is finally happy in her life giving priority to what she wants too thats fine for me.

Just stop being so childish and delusional.

The only thing that bothers me is that i cant understand how she and her team after so many years of business lack so much criteria and taste.

In this path of taking it easier with choreos, theres so much someone can create to make a change

Yet they do things like taking to POM a hands choreography that became obvios was made to interact with the screen and the other hands on the VMAs. Buy a ******* screen for POM at least then!!! Its the lead single of a freaking new era and a glorious album and they do not invest i just CANT

She is just working for herself, her family, as hard or soft as she wants to, just the amount that is needed to go on with the family life she always wanted to have. Not for the success WE look forward to. Not for a legend status she already earned 4 years into her career, not to top her own game, not to grow as an artist, to sing or do some new thing. No. If we like it GREAT and if not while it keeps on selling its fine for them. Exhale are not the minds to be satisfied

I'm gonna take a pass. I've liked Britney since the BOMT days and I realize she has changed and she has so many other priorities. I do think her kids come above her career/fans and I can accept that. I'm glad Britney still putting out albums and perfumes (just gotta mention that since I'm a perfume junkie. :) ) but if she decided to give it all up tomorrow, I'd be supportive. Grab your happiness where you can get it and enjoy it--that kind of thing. Britney could've easily said "I want to take a VERY extended break until the kids are older (think teenagers) and won't be doing anything in the public eye until then." 

And I hope people get what I'm trying to say with this next part--I'm not really expecting 100% perfection from anybody. I can't think of one person I like that has done everything I like/agree with. Favorite actors/actresses are gonna do a project that I think is a shitty one. Musicians are gonna have a few "turd in the punchbowl" songs, videos. Maybe even albums, depending on the artist.  

Archived