How is this possible?

IRunAway

I know some of y'all noticed this already, but Britney's numbers didn't change for the SPS...

Building sales Wed:

FGL (97,985)

Brit (68,575)

Barb (41,539)

Building sales Thurs (today):

FGL (106,644) (+8,659)

Brit (74,238) (+5,663)

Barb (62,700) (+21,161)

Sales Plus Streaming Wed:

FGL (103,985)

Brit (87,575)

Barb (42,339)

Sales Plus Streaming Thurs (today):

FGL (112,644)

Brit (87,575) (WTF - THIS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE BUILDING SALES ADDED IN... SHOULD AT LEAST BE 93,248 / AND THAT'S WITHOUT ANY STREAMING FOR ALL OF WED)

Barb (67,504) (+25,165)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

They might not have been reported, just shut up and keep streaming fat 

no that doesn't make sense.  the only way that would make sense was if all of the streaming platforms were offering FGL and Barbara's albums and weren't streaming Britney's.  Every other artist had growth in the ir streaming numbers that were added in on the SPS chart- all but Britney.

Nothing makes any sense to me. I don't understand how FGL is going to beat out Britney. Britney's album has almost 3,000 reviews on iTunes.. FGL doesn't even have 1,000 reviews and it has a worse rating. Britney was on all streaming platforms, FGL wasn't. Did that many more people really buy FGL new album physically in stores? Why are people listening to country music. 

10 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

That's why i'M SAYING britney's team might not have ******* reported them yet just shut up

Teams don't report sales, retailers do: Target, Amazon, iTunes, FYE, etc.

and digital retailers and services offering the album for streaming: Amazon music, Spotify, Tidal, Google music, Apple Music, etc...

You think these places report to Larry and then he hits up HDD and Billboard and is like "it sold 20,000 copies today, trust me."

For someone who knows nothing, you've sure got a mouth on you.  Take your own advice- shut up.

16 minutes ago, always_britney said:

Nothing makes any sense to me. I don't understand how FGL is going to beat out Britney. Britney's album has almost 3,000 reviews on iTunes.. FGL doesn't even have 1,000 reviews and it has a worse rating. Britney was on all streaming platforms, FGL wasn't. Did that many more people really buy FGL new album physically in stores? Why are people listening to country music. 

They are sabotaging britney:idkney: it's pretty obvious i dont care if she debuts #3 the album is amazing and i satisfied:carpoolney: but this is weird and fishy :embarrassney: and i feel bad for britney she looks that really care about this album:otears: i smell sabotage of right and left:nyheadache:   

Just now, 0bsessed said:

Okay then well if all of this is true then she just didn't ******* sell anything that day, that's why everyone elses moved up and hers didn't, so you moaning about it like a little ***** will do nothing - move on

You need to stop.  Did you not read my post or look at the numbers?  

I even did the math for you so no one had the chance to get confused.  She sold 5,663 actual copies of the album... That number was added to her pure sales on the pure sales chart, but it wasn't added at ALL to her sales+streaming chart.  

If you don't understand, re-read my original post.

If you STILL don't understand after that, just leave the thread.  Numbers are numbers, there's no debating- what I'm saying is 100% fact, not opinion.  

Good luck through life, talking to people the way you do.  It's gross and embarrassing.  

I'm allowed to care about sales figures of a Britney album in a Britney forum.

3 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

They are sabotaging britney:idkney: it's pretty obvious i dont care if she debuts #3 the album is amazing and i satisfied:carpoolney: but this is weird and fishy :embarrassney: and i feel bad for britney she looks that really care about this album:otears: i smell sabotage of right and left:nyheadache:   

The psychic Tracey Brown said that this album was gonna be awesome and successful, but that for some reason Britney wasn't going to feel it that way, and she could end up really disappointed by the end of the era :otears:

I insist, she should focus in the international promo, the US hate her, they could sell a lot more if they promoted in other parts like Asia, Latin America, Europe, and I'm not even talking about touring, just something like the promo she's doing here, and the record label should go to international radio stations too, just like they're begging in the US.

Just now, IRunAway said:

You need to stop.  Did you not read my post or look at the numbers?  

I even did the math for you so no one had the chance to get confused.  She sold 5,663 actual copies of the album... That number was added to her pure sales on the pure sales chart, but it wasn't added at ALL to her sales+streaming chart.  

If you don't understand, re-read my original post.

If you STILL don't understand after that, just leave the thread.  Numbers are numbers, there's no debating- what I'm saying is 100% fact, not opinion.  

Good luck through life, talking to people the way you do.  It's gross and embarrassing.  

I'm allowed to care about sales figures of a Britney album in a Britney forum.

Especially since MM itself did 520,000 streams. It doesn't make sense.

My paranoid self feels like maybe they do buy the number spots on billboard and Britney did well on streaming that day so they didn't count it because it could possibly beat out FGL. I know I'm being delusional but so what. 

Archived