Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

59 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Britney is clearly still fluid enough to perform challenging routines, we saw plenty of glimpses at the BBMA's and even the VMA's :bootyney:

On a side-note, I can't at Camilla from Fifth Whoremony being impressed by Ariola's performance with Silicone Valley Minaj yet didn't stan for Brit...I guess simulating **** *** on a trycicle is more enjoyable to her since it probably reminds the little **** all those late night fisting sessions she's had with Larry while he bad-mouths the other ******* and promises a solo career almost as iconic as our Queen's :shameless:

But little does she know that his statements are as fake as her *******. I mean, anyone who ***** Larry probably does it for either money or pity...same way X-tuna ended up on The Voice farting on that poor red chair which is more of a hostage victim than a piece of furniture at this point :ipass:

:rihclap:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked her up as well and she was underwhelming

The MM choreo from instagram was good though, and when Britney freestyled in it she was way more fluid

On stage something weird happens.. they always seem to cut off the "harder" parts of the choreo and she also moves stiffly, its probably just psychological 

She might smile and do awkward funny faces sometimes but she's not FEELING the music like we see in rehearsals or private videos

She slayed the VMAs though

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

Britney is clearly still fluid enough to perform challenging routines, we saw plenty of glimpses at the BBMA's and even the VMA's :bootyney:

On a side-note, I can't at Camilla from Fifth Whoremony being impressed by Ariola's performance with Silicone Valley Minaj yet didn't stan for Brit...I guess simulating **** *** on a trycicle is more enjoyable to her since it probably reminds the little **** all those late night fisting sessions she's had with Larry while he bad-mouths the other ******* and promises a solo career almost as iconic as our Queen's :shameless:

But little does she know that his statements are as fake as her *******. I mean, anyone who ***** Larry probably does it for either money or pity...same way X-tuna ended up on The Voice farting on that poor red chair which is more of a hostage victim than a piece of furniture at this point :ipass:

:cricket:

Guest Lord Bills
4 hours ago, WerkB¡tch said:

It was flawless watching Brian on her youtube chanel not watching Britney in the official video :queenflopga:

when will pomney? :queenflopga:

4 hours ago, A.D. said:

If she had a second choreographer we'd see more of this:

xT4uQn1XslDDLFuHT2.gif

really? this is basic as a **** :moorangu:

I'm partly glad with LaDonna's work tbh but Britney herself needs to step it up, she needs to get out of her comfort zone, and yes, hire another (more challenging) choreographer. :mhm:. Since this VMA's I thought "Well... Britney is watching some hoes slaying the stage, she better take some notes this time and step it up", and I truly hope she does. I'm not saying she's doing bad, she's flawlessly okay (and I absolutely love all the promotion she's been doing lately :hype:) BUT she really needs to do something more challenging in her performances :bigtime:.

Enough said:donewithit:. Long live our Goddess.

22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

We need Jamie King back.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_King

A true professional who knows Britney's capabilities and can bring them to life on stage. :wannadie:

But Britney needs to step up and allow to be taken over the edge.

Wasn't basically this what happened with FFT? She didn't want to be taken over the edge and half-assed everything. And FFT was Jamie King.

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But Britney needs to step up and allow to be taken over the edge.

Wasn't basically this what happened with FFT? She didn't want to be taken over the edge and half-assed everything. And FFT was Jamie King.

He still knows how to play to her abilities and make her appear epic even if she's doing minimal choreography. That Egyptian Gimme More performance was everything :yaknow:

At the end I don't think the choreographer or the choreography is the problem, the real problem is that her priorities have changed.  She is not willing to spend too much time in a dance studio like she did in her prime...let's take as an example Beyoncé and J.lo....they spend hours polishing their routines  and they are moms too

4 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Isn't Wade Robson still a choreographer? Him and Brian Friedman brought out the best of Britney....they were magic 

Wade Robson had a meltdown when he lost that Michael Jackson lawsuit. I think he retired or something.

Brian's a little ****. I think that bridge is burned.

Jamie King is our only hope. :wannadie:

Archived