Charm La'Donna Has To Go

colormefresh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Speaking of Creative Directors, how much do you think someone like Wade Robson costs to hire for an era?

:mhmsureny:

EDIT: Can someone make a thread about budgets? Because I have some serious questions about this...

do you think he will work with Britney after they replaced him in Circus era? 

19 minutes ago, coo said:

in all honesty though, if you look at the dancers, her choreo is actually not that bad. it's britney that is not executing it perfectly (maybe its too fast for her, maybe she's just not feeling it, idk). but yes if you compared it to her pre-FF choreos (or even TTWE choreo) it looks basic.

Her dancers look bored with the choreo to me. It looks like they're phoning it in.

Do you really want Charm to bastardize the Slumber Party and Love Me Down routines? She needs gays in control of the choreography.

We must act NOW before it's too late.

There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arre

3 minutes ago, cho said:

I think she needs less blocking and more time to step out and ad-lib, maybe interact with the entire stage or even the audience a little more. Just come out of formation and be into it and jam out for a bit. More ad lib, more groovy fierceness working the stage instead of just skipping everywhere. More interaction and using the space. The choreography is kinda meh but it could be improved by making it seem a bit more natural and that she wasn't, so , well...choreographed. If that makes any sense?

like even when she was doing me myself and I, it seemed like her facials and her motions were JAMMIN OUT and that she was really feeling it. The way she was feelin herself and touching her hair and making those faces - it seemed effortless, when a lot of her recent choreography seems to be executed very meticulously, down to the very last breath. I feel like she's being led from blocking point a to b without any time to feel the music and the crowd in between idk

I might be crazy :) 

1 hour ago, derick said:

He's Delusional she brought back danceney and did away with STIFFney and if Britney's choreography sucks it's Britney dumbing it down not charm in sure she would have preferred to show the best of her choreography skills but opted for Wat makes current Britney look best besides its not charms fault if Britney doesn't EXECUTE the choreography correctly...I hated the mm performance at Pom but I love it on today and vmas b/c Britney was doing it RIGHT

Last time I heard, it was BRITNEY who did away with Stiffney by gaining her confidence and enjoying dancing again on her own :whitneyshade:Britney dumbs it down?? Have you looked at her backup dancers? If she looks dumb, they also look equally as dumb during her performances :rihclap:

Let's face it, Charm's choreo sucks *** :boredashell: and the GP are using the choreo as an excuse to ask why Brit isn't singing live if the choreo is so lacking which obviously isn't good.

Just now, colormefresh said:

Her dancers look bored with the choreo to me. It looks like they're phoning it in.

Do you really want Charm to bastardize the Slumber Party and Love Me Down routines?

Oooooh chyle. Don't throw :otears: this at me because I am fiercely protective of both of those songs 

if she destroys them I will be devvvvvaaaaaassssstttated 

45 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

All choreographers from Circus, FF, BJ and now Glory had to go, When will we find the right one?

Oh I know now the big problem is Britney herself, She doesn't want to dance like she used to.

Perhaps because we constantly need a change of choreographers so Britney doesn't do the same old choreography for ten years straight? As with her sound, Britney needs to explore new routes when it comes to her performances, just saying. What's wrong with asking for an improvement? We just have high hopes for Britney and we know she has the potential to still be more of an amazing performer than she is now.

She's slowly getting better. No one wants to change the choreographer so that she will "dance like she used to". We just want different, higher quality choreo. Anyone with half a brain would not expect Britney to go back and dance like she did in her prime. That's like asking Mariah to sing like she did in the 90s. It ain't gonna work. 

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Do you really want Charm to bastardize the Slumber Party and Love Me Down routines? She needs gays in control of the choreography.

as long as it's not the gays who did work ***** i'm all for it honey :myjam:

16 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

he shaded her after she wouldn't do his choreo for the breakdown for HIAM lol (which he had a right to) he tweeted something like "I don't teach chairography back to teaching real dance!" or something like that lol

Exactly he had a right to

aaand Britney was lazy af that era

she could literally pull off anything  thrown at her 

but her choreos  Suck

I think Charm is the creative director of the performances and not just the choreographers. She is creating these performances inside the POM framework that has already been established. POM 2.0 pretty much created new sections so it was easier to create something that looked original. 

Though Charm has a body of work that has very similar elements 

http://la.blocagency.com/talent/choreography/charm-ladonna

I do think Britney has really liked working with the up and coming Female choreographer and if we are planning out changes for Britney we should be looking in that director again. 

Archived