The fact that they compared Britney's performance to Beyonces is so nice

Body ache

Because Beyonce is a good performer and is the only artist that comes close to Britney in terms of performances. They didn't even compare Rihanna to anyone and I thought her performance was great. So it's nice to know that people hold Britney up to someone like Beyonce who performs great every time. Lets face it even if Britney did better than Beyonce they would still compare the two and beyonce will always win even if she just stood there and sang. They know she's a hard working lady and she has the grammys to prove it.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem remains the same, Britney needs to force herself and go a couple steps forward with her performances.

Sing live or at least make it look like it, pre record vocals, and have better dance routines. She is old school but her formula is not working a lot this days for the general public.

16 minutes ago, Borja said:

The problem remains the same, Britney needs to force herself and go a couple steps forward with her performances.

Sing live or at least make it look like it, pre record vocals, and have better dance routines. She is old school but her formula is not working a lot this days for the general public.

Ya but my point it that why does Britney have to force herself to do anything? Why don't they force Rihanna to dance better or to sing better? She sang well, but they didn't compare her to beyonce who sang too. They compared Britney to her and she didn't even sing. Its just nice to know that people hold Britney up to someone like beyonce who dances and sings her *** off.

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Ya but my point it that why does Britney have to force herself to do anything? Why don't they force Rihanna to dance better or to sing better? She sang well, but they didn't compare her to beyonce who sang too. They compared Britney to her and she didn't even sing. Its just nice to know that people hold Britney up to someone like beyonce who dances and sings her *** off.

I think she needs to force herself if she wants to stay strong in the game, and looks like she wants this time.

We love her no matter what because we are fans, so that's the reason we suffer when we see her backlash it's becoming more and more ugly every time for her playback and her dance moves. This is not 2004 anymore, her formula needs to update.

13 minutes ago, Borja said:

I think she needs to force herself if she wants to stay strong in the game, and looks like she wants this time.

We love her no matter what because we are fans, so that's the reason we suffer when we see her backlash it's becoming more and more ugly every time for her playback and her dance moves. This is not 2004 anymore, her formula needs to update.

I think we need to come to reality and realize that she is a strong human being. I think if you compare 2016 vmas with 2007 vmas you would see how strong she is now.

1 minute ago, fatal.attraction said:

i still think britney's opening bits of her performance are magnificent. she performed so smoothly and made it look beautiful..then G-easy came in and ******* ruined everything with his rap verses :lessons:

I feel like he added a lot to the performance though. It felt like a subtle fu to JT cause their pics together on the red carpet reminded me a lot of when her and JT walked the red carpet wearing all denim. Also I could totally see JT performing like that with Britney if they were still together.

8 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I feel like he added a lot to the performance though. It felt like a subtle fu to JT cause their pics together on the red carpet reminded me a lot of when her and JT walked the red carpet wearing all denim. Also I could totally see JT performing like that with Britney if they were still together.

except hes not JT and that was a VMA comback performance. MAKE ME ALONE with her begining attitude finishing till the end would have been flawless

11 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

except hes not JT and that was a VMA comback performance. MAKE ME ALONE with her begining attitude finishing till the end would have been flawless

The choreo wasn't good enough for her to perform the whole song. Honestly I was nervous for her because of the choreo being bland due to the song being slow, but she really changed it up. The performance wasn't for the fans, it was for the GP and helped the song on iTunes since she got the biggest boost sans the chainsmokers who had a top ten hit this past year. Honestly her still being #2 is kinda crazy.

I agree I agree. Britney wasnt compared to Ariana grande or anyone else; this is positive; she really would've gotten more positive reviews if she wouldve opened the show tho but not by much. it's actually not even fair because beyonce got 15 minutes and Britney got 4. Britney actually should had gotten compared to everyone else's performance besides Beyonces because hers was like a mini tour- she probably took all the best part of her tour and made them better- not fair 

25 minutes ago, Body ache said:

The choreo wasn't good enough for her to perform the whole song. Honestly I was nervous for her because of the choreo being bland due to the song being slow, but she really changed it up. The performance wasn't for the fans, it was for the GP and helped the song on iTunes since she got the biggest boost sans the chainsmokers who had a top ten hit this past year. Honestly her still being #2 is kinda crazy.

its is amazingg yes i hope the song maintains momentum like that for several more weeks

Archived