Better / Change Your Mind / Liar / If I'm Dancing / Coupure Électrique Fans, Get In Here

BrittonJeanSpears

tumblr_n8h4h6HqUp1r6lmwco1_250.gif

We've all already been down this road before. Back in Femme Fatale, fans wanted Up N Down and He About To Lose Me. Back in Britney Jean, Jordan was gunning hard for Now That I Found You.

Bonus tracks NEVER get released as Britney singles. If this was back in the days of her early albums, they'd be released as B-sides to the physical single releases, but not singles themselves.

Just make your peace now, and focus your energies on campaigning for DYWCO, JLuM, JLiM, SP, LMD, MOTM. :lessons: (The bonus tracks are fire as ****, though. :myjam: )

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Applejack said:

I mean, she chose them over album tracks. The new thing with other artists is releasing bonus tracks as singles. There is a first for everything. 

Well, we'll see. :tiffdrink: I would be ecstatic for Change Your Mind or Liar as a single, but it's just not going to happen.

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, none of the bonus tracks will be singles, as amazing as they are. :brityeah:

:bigtime: 

while i love all the bonus tracks a lot, i would say they'd be absolute FOOLS to not release "better" as a single. it is literally PERFECT for radio.

and i know britney has never done it before, but other artists have. super bass was a bonus track for nicki, and she released it as a single, and it was a SMASH! let's hope britney's team releases better as a single. i also notice that all the reviews for the album also take the bonus tracks into account... all the critics are mentioning better, CYM, liar, IID, and CE, which i'm not sure they've done before. i don't remember seeing reviews for bonus tracks in the past, but i could be wrong. i think everyone has been so thirsty for britney music that they're viewing the deluxe version as standard hahaha

Archived