Twitter ~ Was It Larry Then?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to let you guys down, but almost no stars actually tweet themselves besides social media famous stars (i.e. Kardashians). Anyone at the level of Britney Spears stardom has a team who handles their social media, and if they do it themselves it usually an assistant doing it who just asks them "what should I tweet today?" She has more important things to do then twitter, instagram I am guessing she only really does herself during vacations.

18 minutes ago, britbrit975 said:

Not to let you guys down, but almost no stars actually tweet themselves besides social media famous stars (i.e. Kardashians). Anyone at the level of Britney Spears stardom has a team who handles their social media, and if they do it themselves it usually an assistant doing it who just asks them "what should I tweet today?" She has more important things to do then twitter, instagram I am guessing she only really does herself during vacations.

I do think so, but Britney herself was the one recording NYC streets, we saw the picture of her and then she posted on instagram 

Archived