[ Scans ] UPDATE Marie Claire - UK + Full Article

OutrageousSin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for scanning it, OP! How did you get the article so early?

Loved the article btw! One of the best in a LONG time! So candid! I love how she's happy being single at last. She spent so long going from doomed relationship to doomed relationship!

If we're getting all this promo from Britney being settled and happy then she should stay in Vegas for another 5 years tbh. I'd love a world tour, but only when she's passionate about doing it (otherwise it'll be FFT again.)

6 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Ikr, like who's that ******* idiot that did not LIKE her????? Are you kidding me!!!!!! :huh:

i loved the article, thank you :otears:

52 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Large Files, i didn't edit them just in case! and also if you guys want the article as well i'll scan it! 

sg7byq.jpg

149rvhy.jpg

4j1f6a.jpg

34t6cqx.jpg

r1z8rl.jpg

ieedxw.jpg

+ UK people, please BUY the magazine, and support the issue, let's make it a best seller! 

it's only £3.99 at WHSmith, it comes with a dark purple nail polish, give it to your mum, sister, girlfiriend, boyfriend, **** buddy..idk or even use it yourself if you like!  lol

Can you get me one please? I'll pay the magazine and shipping, please :crying2: I'm from the US

5 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Can you get me one please? I'll pay the magazine and shipping, please :crying2: I'm from the US

I would, of course but believe me the shopping might cost you way too much, because this issue is heavy!!

double check Amazon or eBay! I'm gonna ask in the post office on Friday and I'll get back to you, DM me later on just for reminder in case I forgot! 

this is one of my favorite interviews ever i love her personality and the interviewer is a ******* sweetheart. usually interviewers always find a way to shade her but this person was very kind and I love how they wrote about her. "I have a personal chef" I can just see the way she says it now haha I love her 

2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I would, of course but believe me the shopping is might cost you way too much!! double check Amazon or eBay! I'm gonna ask in the post office on Friday and I'll get back to you, DM me later on just for reminder in case I forgot! 

Omg bb you are awesome :crying2: I searched on Amazon, eBay and WHSmith but they don't have them listed. You are amazing! I'll remind you :) 

19 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I would, of course but believe me the shopping might cost you way too much, because this issue is heavy!!

double check Amazon or eBay! I'm gonna ask in the post office on Friday and I'll get back to you, DM me later on just for reminder in case I forgot! 

would you ship one for me too? i'm from italy, i'll pay everything :lustney:

Archived