Wendy Williams Praises Britney VMAs

OCBoy1985

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yeah please do!

Heres the one with DC

OMG, the Whitney interview !!!!!! She was so mad at Wendy hahaha The one with DC is "ok", I was expecting a bit more after the first one I've heard ! I'll look for the M. Carey one :) Thanks a lot for this. I think Wendy was right and ok during those interviews. 

So now Wendy is rational? :idkney:

F**ck her tbh.. she bashed Britney for no reason.. even when she could say something nice she shaded her and praised Beyonce (when Beyonce didn't deserved it)..

All it took for some of you guys was just one nice words from her to adore that ****?! 

Even if she will CRAWL, CRY, BEG, TALK, BLEED I wont believe her cause she's a LIAR B**t.. 

BYE :Arianabye::Arianabye:

1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

So now Wendy is rational? :idkney:

F**ck her tbh.. she bashed Britney for no reason.. even when she could say something nice she shaded her and praised Beyonce (when Beyonce didn't deserved it)..

All it took for some of you guys was just one nice words from her to adore that ****?! 

Even if she will CRAWL, CRY, BEG, TALK, BLEED I wont believe her cause she's a LIAR B**t.. 

BYE :Arianabye::Arianabye:

Girl I been loving Wendy since her radio days in the early 00s

Way way before she had her show! :smokney2:

15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

A lot of your posts are like this. You say something and have no reciepts. It's annoying :sofedup:

I'm not here for your enjoyment and I am not searching the web trying to find nothing ... Google is your friend .. I don't make anyone come into my threads ... If it's so annoying just bypass my threads & I thank U! :chershade:

Archived