Official Chrisney DRAG THREAD

Dynasty

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original video is coming at some point between the Apple Music and the iHeart Radio festivals! Bookmark me! :lessons:

I have a friend working for Orange Theory's "special projects" department. They are planning something big! :carpoolney:

I swear it on Larry's head. :explainlol:

Lol, it sounds like a harry potter tittle, tho. But, seriously ? Now what you have to say @Chrisnay about the video ? What happened ? Wasn't it supposed to be released after the VMA'S ? Gurl, i'm still waiting and i'm getting impatient. :lessons: 
Can we drag him now ? Please ? 
so-mad-i-could.gif
I don't know what he's going to do, but he promised us a video. He better do something, steal the **** and release it himself. :nothavingit:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Anyone who actually believed that bullshit from the start has no one to blame but their own stupid selves. :donewithit:

Coming to that realization is tough though LOL especially cause there was that other insider who was backing him...i forget their username....plus that person who said they had inside scoop about her singing live last night from a producer....

I tried not to believe too hard but I guess deep down I kinda did.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Anyone who actually believed that bullshit from the start has no one to blame but their own stupid selves. :donewithit:

You just killed me. :moorangu: 
I knew it was a crazy idea, but i wanted to believe and give Britney's shitty team an opportunity to redeem themselves.  

8 minutes ago, Kuinatzo said:

I knew it was a crazy idea, but i wanted to believe and give Britney's shitty team an opportunity to redeem themselves.  

Actually, it wasn't as crazy as ditching the video to release instead an episode of Housewives of Las Vegas. :moorangu:

4 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

The original video is coming at some point between the Apple Music and the iHeart Radio festivals! Bookmark me! :lessons:

I have a friend working for Orange Theory's "special projects" department. They are planning something big! :carpoolney:

I swear it on Larry's head. :explainlol:

you really want him dead, do you?

Archived