Britney Tweets Photo With G-Eazy, Calls Him Her "Partner in Rhyme"!

Queen_Britney

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

I AM ******* READY FOR THEM TO DATE, I NEED IT, I WANT IT

THE WAY SHE TOUCHED HIS **** ON STAGE

THE CHEMISTRY THEY HAD ON STAGE

THE WAY THEY HELD HANDS ON THE RED CARPET LIKE A SWEETHEART RELATIONSHIP

THE WAY HE TOLD HER SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL AND SHE LOOKED SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT (video of them joining the red carpet and she mouthed "aw thank you!" With a gleam in her eyes

Britney I ******* see you *****, you're ******* comfortable with him on the red carpet like you were with Justin and Kevin, look at the red carpets with them and look at G's and you'll see what I mean...

I'm crying even if she doesn't believe in marriage who's to say she can't warm up to someone she likes? She isn't obgligated to get married but she deserves love and affection and G seems like loop he's so capable of that. Plus, he's not some nobody, hr has a dedicated fan base and he seems to enjoy her company!  I mean, loom at this FYCKING PICTURE, ITHEIR TONGUES ARE BOTH OUT ANS THR SMILE, THE EAY THRY LOOK AT EWCH OTHER XKEMXKRMXIRNCIME 

IMG_4371_20160829_000637.jpg

HE WANTS THAT pu$$y! :lustney: 

10 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

I AM ******* READY FOR THEM TO DATE, I NEED IT, I WANT IT

THE WAY SHE TOUCHED HIS **** ON STAGE

THE CHEMISTRY THEY HAD ON STAGE

THE WAY THEY HELD HANDS ON THE RED CARPET LIKE A SWEETHEART RELATIONSHIP

THE WAY HE TOLD HER SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL AND SHE LOOKED SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT (video of them joining the red carpet and she mouthed "aw thank you!" With a gleam in her eyes

Britney I ******* see you *****, you're ******* comfortable with him on the red carpet like you were with Justin and Kevin, look at the red carpets with them and look at G's and you'll see what I mean...

I'm crying even if she doesn't believe in marriage who's to say she can't warm up to someone she likes? She isn't obgligated to get married but she deserves love and affection and G seems like loop he's so capable of that. Plus, he's not some nobody, hr has a dedicated fan base and he seems to enjoy her company!  I mean, loom at this FYCKING PICTURE, ITHEIR TONGUES ARE BOTH OUT ANS THR SMILE, THE EAY THRY LOOK AT EWCH OTHER XKEMXKRMXIRNCIME 

IMG_4371_20160829_000637.jpg

tumblr_mamps4sZmB1qc5p6yo1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Prune Juice said:

He's 27, not that big of an age difference.

My boyfriend is 19, I'm 22 and I feel like a mummy when talking to him about pop culture. Then again, he's more oblivious to it than I was when I was younger, and I didn't even know Britney existed until 2010. :gloria: So 7 years is ******* horrible. Britney grew up with Like A Virgin Madonna, G-Eazy grew up with Erotica Madonna. :britdrown: 

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My boyfriend is 19, I'm 22 and I feel like a mummy when talking to him about pop culture. Then again, he's more oblivious to it than I was when I was younger, and I didn't even know Britney existed until 2010. :gloria: So 7 years is ******* horrible. Britney grew up with Like A Virgin Madonna, G-Eazy grew up with Erotica Madonna. :britdrown: 

That's because teenagers are dumb, honey. Get yourself a man.

Just now, makemeslay said:

That's because teenagers are dumb, honey. Get yourself a man.

:sofedup: *****, bye. He treats me like a king, he makes tons of money, and he's hot. He's already more of a man than most guys my age and older. The fact that he knows **** about pop culture is a good thing. Yeah, he doesn't stan Britney, but he doesn't stan Xtina, Demoncé, HellGa or others. :queenflopga: 

13 minutes ago, Barajas said:

he is just 27... hmm maybe Britney should try making a Madonna 

Shakira and pique are 10 years apart 

Britney is less than 8 years older :juggingu:

You guys act as if she is cher and he's Shawn Mendes :madonna:

Archived