Tonight was inspirational and the reason I stan for her.

QueenAri

Britney Spears returned to the SAME STAGE she was ridiculed on by the entire world. 9 years ago every magazine, website, tabloid and news program was making fun of the girl's weight, mental stability, parenting and questioned her use of substances. 

Today she got back on that stage looking amazing and delivered. 9 years later she is still relevant. 9 years later she is stronger than ever. 9 years later she is one of the greatest mothers in the industry. 9 years later she is still slaying itunes charts. 9 years later she is inspiring me to face my fears.

Give the girl some credit. She slayed and looked beautiful. GO BRITNEY!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
10 minutes ago, QueenAri said:

Britney Spears returned to the SAME STAGE she was ridiculed on by the entire world. 9 years ago every magazine, website, tabloid and news program was making fun of the girl's weight, mental stability, parenting and questioned her use of substances. 

Today she got back on that stage looking amazing and delivered. 9 years later she is still relevant. 9 years later she is stronger than ever. 9 years later she is one of the greatest mothers in the industry. 9 years later she is still slaying itunes charts. 9 years later she is inspiring me to face my fears.

Hahaha. Great minds think alike, my friend, I made a pretty similar thread. You said it, She owned it and has again kicked the naysayers :)

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, QueenAri said:

This to the moon and back! I have similar if not exactly the same thoughts! 

39 minutes ago, QueenAri said:

so proud of how far she's come :gobaby:

Archived