I am sorry but the booklet isn't that messy

Cedric

It's really pleasant to look at it even if it's screenshots from Make Me, I love the colors and the whole theme it's really flat and pure I really love it AND IT FITS WITH THE ALBUM unlike Femme Fatale and Britney Jean, I had a really good time looking at it but I would have loved having the lyrics with it

:bey:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

It looks so blurry. It's not that she looks bad or anything but it looks LQ. And there isn't much information in it like lyrics.

I prefere having this booklet than having one with the FF photoshoot tbh

Just now, RajaGemini said:

Well its not that bad as many dramaqueens made it look but I would prefer a more artsy fartsy one. I feel like the whole atmosphere of the photoshoot doesnt fit the songs ...

rainhadopop.gif

I disagree it does fit the songs which are more mature than she has done and those colours really fit the album 

2 minutes ago, Cedric said:

It's really pleasant to look at it even if it's screenshots from Make Me, I love the colors and the whole theme it's really flat and pure I really love it AND IT FITS WITH THE ALBUM unlike Femme Fatale and Britney Jean, I had a really good time looking at it but I would have loved having the lyrics with it

:bey:

I AGREE! The shoot for Femme Fatale did not go with the album at all. A bunch of glamour shots where she looks SO dead inside. And as for the Britney Jean shoot, the pictures didn't even look like Britney. So yeah, it maybe could've been better, but I really don't mind the Glory album booklet!

Just now, jamesedward94 said:

I AGREE! The shoot for Femme Fatale did not go with the album at all. A bunch of glamour shots where she looks SO dead inside. And as for the Britney Jean shoot, the pictures didn't even look like Britney. So yeah, it maybe could've been better, but I really don't mind the Glory album booklet!

What a mess were both photoshoots lbr her worst with Lucky and Cosmopolitan' ones 

Archived