how humble she is..i can't even!!

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reason why those people who are not into her music still root for her and want to see her on top. One of the reasons why I love her to bits! 

G-Eazy can destroy me anytime but only if I have a pillow to cover his face. He can sing/rap though while toasting me good.:orly:

8 minutes ago, Lonndo said:

Reason why those people who are not into her music still root for her and want to see her on top. One of the reasons why I love her to bits! 

G-Eazy can destroy me anytime but only if I have a pillow to cover his face. He can sing/rap though while toasting me good.:orly:

:jackk: 

iuewiubojF0EW9J9WPOJM CMSD

SCREAMINGGGG!

And he just started following her now :tiffeyeroll:

But he have been following Ariana, beyonka and rihanna all this time along 

I mean he shouldve been grateful that one of the most famous person &  successful artist in the world, an icon, a legend wanted to work with him. She was the 1st mega superstar that he worked with. 

She's the reason he'll be on the vmas tmw.

Ungrateful brat :arianabye:

(I'm joking tho. Don't come for me as if I'm shading Britney or smt. I have nothing against the boy, but it seems like Britney is more excited about this. Anyway just kidding :xcuseme:

Archived