Just Bought Glory

ChrisTheLoner

Guest Lord Bills
9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Aww haha. Only here though. I can't act like this in real life tbh. Ive gotta pay my bills.:nydisgust:

this is my problem, i act like 14 in real life 

tumblr_inline_nywci95mHm1sxv8q7_500.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I'm 17 but literally have never purchased an album before lol :hehehe:

I'm glad that Glory is my first album to buy :ahhh:

My first was FF (unless you count the singles collection).

I also have a really strange copy of blackout...

Glad to see some younger fans out there too! I'm 18 :kisses2all:

Just now, SlayOut said:

Yas celebrate this moment tbh! What a glorious first album to purchase :kidcries: Blackout was the first album I ever bought on iTunes and I'm so proud of that :gobaby: Glory is the first physical Britney album I own so we're kinda twins tbh :tifftear:

I'm glad we both get to celebrate this as our first physical albums :crying2:

My first Britney album I bought was Oops, back in 2000 during my senior year in high school, yes Britney and I are the same age. That album was fantastic when hearing it for the first time. I still remember hearing Baby One More Time when it first came out at the end of 1998, and all of my friends saying she wouldn't last more than 5 years, and I told them even then, NO she will have the staying power of Madonna, and I was right. Granted they have taken different musical and artistic paths respectively, but Britney is the very last of the pop goddesses, before social media and instant connectivity/gratification ruined the album rollout experience. 

Archived