Britney is one of the bravest girls I know.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses
  1. She traveled all over the world starting from 17 - without family. I couldn't even leave the house at 17, yet get on a plane without my mom.
  2. Became a mother at 25 - no way am I ready for kids, and I'm nearly 25!
  3. Continued to pursue Mickey Mouse Club even though she was rejected at the first time.

Despite having a mental breakdown in 2007, and shaving her head, she still performs to this day. Can we comprehend this? Seriously. Take a moment. That takes balls. To have your whole private life exposed and bared in public. People making fun of you... people saying you're a bad mother. I can't even IMAGINE how she survived that. Sure, it may not seem like a big deal to you as all of you's are pretty much younger guys (no offence) but to be labeled as a BAD MOTHER and to have your actions be public... and for everyone to think you're nuts because the media keeps posting your head-shave images all over. Can you REALLY fathom this? Imagine EVERYONE knowing this and making fun of you for it... plus a million of other rumors! Judgement everywhere. My heart... I can't imagine what she goes through. I feel like everyone is somehow judging her... it's built in society. The prejudice. Bullies. NO ONE... NO ONE considers this when they continue to talk crap about her today!!!!

I know it's none of yous... but I really need to say this: To the ones who put her down... YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE ******* BALLS TO SHOW UP IN PUBLIC IF PEOPLE MADE FUN OF YOU or ACCUSED YOU OF ****. You aren't 1/100 of Britney. You'd probably be ashamed to show yourself in public again... like Taylor Swift :lanacackle:

Britney could have easily quit the industry in 2007, or even committed suicide. I really considered this in 2007. My heart broke knowing that I could've lost my childhood idol forever because of bullies. Why doesn't anyone put themselves in her shoes?!

She had the STRENGTH to carry on... and coming from someone who has anxiety and depression... words cannot describe the feeling I get. She's a miracle.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:
  1. She traveled all over the world starting from 17 - without family. I couldn't even leave the house at 17, yet get on a plane without my mom.
  2. Became a mother at 25 - no way am I ready for kids, and I'm nearly 25!
  3. Continued to pursue Mickey Mouse Club even though she was rejected at the first time.

Despite having a mental breakdown in 2007, and shaving her head, she still performs to this day. Can we comprehend this? Seriously. Take a moment. That takes balls. To have your whole private life exposed and bared in public. People making fun of you... people saying you're a bad mother. I can't even IMAGINE how she survived that. Sure, it may not seem like a big deal to you as all of you's are pretty much younger guys (no offence) but to be labeled as a BAD MOTHER and to have your actions be public... and for everyone to think you're nuts because the media keeps posting your head-shave images all over. Can you REALLY fathom this? Imagine EVERYONE knowing this and making fun of you for it... plus a million of other rumors! Judgement everywhere. My heart... I can't imagine what she goes through. I feel like everyone is somehow judging her... it's built in society. The prejudice. Bullies. NO ONE... NO ONE considers this when they continue to talk crap about her today!!!!

I know it's none of yous... but I really need to say this: To the ones who put her down... YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE ******* BALLS TO SHOW UP IN PUBLIC IF PEOPLE MADE FUN OF YOU or ACCUSED YOU OF ****. You aren't 1/100 of Britney. You'd probably be ashamed to show yourself in public again... like Taylor Swift :lanacackle:

Britney could have easily quit the industry in 2007, or even committed suicide. I really considered this in 2007. My heart broke knowing that I could've lost my childhood idol forever because of bullies. Why doesn't anyone put themselves in her shoes?!

She had the STRENGTH to carry on... and coming from someone who has anxiety and depression... words cannot describe the feeling I get. She's a miracle.

I agree. If it's one person being an ******* and you're dealing with somebody that has the attitude of "I'm not gonna let it bother me, water off of a duck's back, the hell with them, etc." But she was catching it from so many directions and she's still here. I'd said on another post that if I were in her shoes and went through what she went through, I really don't think I'd be here and I do say this as somebody that's had to deal with depression/anxiety. She's a fighter and that's really a wonderful quality to have. 

I genuinely hope a lot of people look at Britney as a positive example, doesn't matter to me if those people like her music or whatever. "Britney had to deal with so much **** and she's still here. She still fights it and maybe I can still fight it too." Something like that.

Archived