The Inquisitr: Too Much Pressure? Britney Spears 'Freaking Out' Over Comeback, VMAs Performance

Maryy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope she wont medicated her self to calm her nervs down. Feel a live Britney you can do this!! Just let it go and rock it!!!!

I will support you forever (even tho you pissed me off more then few times). If I survived VMAs 2007, I can survive everything as Britney fan. Good luck!!!

I'm sending you all positive energy that I have.

P.S. I don't know how I am going to watch this performance live, I'm so scared and nervous aaaaghh

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

Britney you can do this!! Just let it go and rock it!!!!

I will support you forever (even tho you pissed me off more then few times). If I survived VMAs 2007, I can survive everything as Britney fan. Good luck!!!

I'm sending you all positive energy that I have.

P.S. I don't know how I am going to watch this performance live, I'm so scared and nervous aaaaghh

That was so cute :) these are exactly my feelings. English isn't my native language so I couldn't has said it as well as you

Im sure shes nervous but she said she always get nervous so.... its enough for papers to claim shes freaking out, maybe falling of the rails again or are stressed out etc.

I always take these things with a grain of salt. Like a few weeks ago i see a gossip magazine here in sweden and on the front is that picture of Britney crying after she almost dropped JJ(or was is SP?) anyway.... and its said something like "BRITNEYS DEATH SENTENCE" and that theres nothing anyone can do and when you open it its about Andre who died, like? :hairflip: yeah.... like i said im sure shes nervous but she can handle it and shes strong and she have her fans beside her, at least some of us after to :woopsie: 

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

People are saying they don't believe it, but she literally said yesterday that "if you're not nervous, you're not alive. In that case, I'm very alive."

Maybe she's not "freaking out" but she's definitely feeling some pressure.

ikr?

it's very natural to feel pressure. it's even a good thing if it doesn't stop you to do what you want/are suppose to do :myjam:

Archived