Thanking God I didn't listen to the leaks...

jja3021

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel ya... it was sooo worth the wait, when i went to bed last night it was like when you were a kid the night before christmas, lol :hype: i even had a dream i went to the store and they sold it but it had different covers so you could choose wich one you wanted, lol... and the japanese bonus track had a strange name but i cant remember it now, :hairflip:

14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lol and the person above saying we "stole". I didn't download anything, I streamed on a website and I preordered a month ago. :cooltshirt:

Lmao so dramatic I preordered a month ago too and bought standard and the deluxe edition!

I also bought Make Me 2xx, Private Show, Clumsy and DYWCO 2xx and I am buying the physical copy next week and I I bought Make Me video & requested Make Me on the radio so they can miss me with that foolishness ... I'm also streaming the album too!

I probably did more than the ones that waited for the album to be officially released... Like ok you waited big deal LOL U want a reward or something?

Like they never downloaded a album before it was released yea OK!  Most of the time it's  the label that is behind the leak LOL

Never ever was trying to brag, and I am not shaming anyone who did listen... It was just a choice I made because I waited this long for a new album, waiting another week was it going to kill me! You don't have to be an *** or rude in here. We are all here for the same reason, we love Britney! I never understood why so many people in here feel like they have to bash others for having an opinion. All this post was supposed to be about was loving the direction of the album. 

Guest Young Törless
16 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Lmao so dramatic I preordered a month ago too and bought standard and the deluxe edition!

I also bought Make Me 2xx, Private Show, Clumsy and DYWCO 2xx and I am buying the physical copy next week and I I bought Make Me video & requested Make Me on the radio so they can miss me with that foolishness ... I'm also streaming the album too!

Look who's bragging now. :tehe:

Archived