Movie Career

jonbo

Do you think Britney could've done or do more movies in the future? 

I mean, "Crossroads" didn't really launch a whole new career field for her :whitneyshade:

But, her performances on HIMYM and JTV prove she's not half bad at comedy :hahayea:

Wouldn't she just be great in a romcom or maybe even have a TV show on her own??? :o

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally.  I mean, she's been saying forever that she wants to do more acting.

I'd really like her to do something scary, tbh.  She did romantic comedy and drama with Crossroads, and she's done straight up comedy with SNL, Jane the Virgin, How I Met Your Mother, etc. It's definitely time for her to try some other stuff.  Not a movie, but she would have been perfect for Marion Crane on Bates Motel (if Rihanna hadn't snatched it up first).  That's the kind of thing I want to see her doing. :mhm:

6 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I think she totally can make a movie. But please, not a movie where she is a singer. Something fun like HIMYM or Will & Grace. She was so good :) Time will tell :) 

Wise thought :sickofu:

She could totally have something sitcom-like to do, she nailed it all of those times :bopney:

7 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Honestly I love Britney but she can't act. 

Her comedy skils aren't bad. Not bad at all.

She could do nice, in my opinion. :nyschool:

11 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Totally.  I mean, she's been saying forever that she wants to do more acting.

I'd really like her to do something scary, tbh.  She did romantic comedy and drama with Crossroads, and she's done straight up comedy with SNL, Jane the Virgin, How I Met Your Mother, etc. It's definitely time for her to try some other stuff.  Not a movie, but she would have been perfect for Marion Crane on Bates Motel (if Rihanna hadn't snatched it up first).  That's the kind of thing I want to see her doing. :mhm:

I'm almost 100% sure Rihanna will crap all over that part :ugh:

I think she's decent, but no. Just no. I don't think Britney could do such an iconic role either.

She could have a part in the new Ocean's 8. It would be great. But, Rihanna got that too. :decisions:

Come to think of it, Britney could do an AMAZING job in some kind of "Scary Movie" project. She would be fantastic.

2 minutes ago, jonbo said:

I'm almost 100% sure Rihanna will crap all over that part :ugh:

I think she's decent, but no. Just no. I don't think Britney could do such an iconic role either.

She could have a part in the new Ocean's 8. It would be great. But, Rihanna got that too. :decisions:

Come to think of it, Britney could do an AMAZING job in some kind of "Scary Movie" project. She would be fantastic.

That role is so iconic that it will be hard for any actress to measure up.  You know it's gonna be negatively compared to the movie, especially if they do the shower scene.  But I think Britney would have done a good job.  It'd just be really interesting to see her in a horror movie or TV show.  I wanted her to be in Scream 4 back in the day, but that obviously came and went.  

A big-budget action movie would be cool too!  

Honestly, whatever she does, I want her to be part of an ensemble cast and not have to carry the whole movie again. That's too much pressure.

18 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Honestly I love Britney but she can't act. 

Eh, I think the crying/breakdown scene in Crossroads proves otherwise.  She was so ******* good.  I still tear up every time.

1 minute ago, tsss said:

in the 2002 interview she said that she would be okay being killed in the first 10 minutes if it was movie like Scream :hahayea:  and I adore this movie!  

I wish she did horror movie so bad :ahhh:

YOU'RE A "SCREAM" FAN??? :bopney:

Hell to the yes, I love those movies. She could have been a fantastic choice there!!!

1 minute ago, jonbo said:

YOU'RE A "SCREAM" FAN??? :bopney:

Hell to the yes, I love those movies. She could have been a fantastic choice there!!!

yes :cuteidk: i even watch scream series om mtv even though it's a bit different
Britney could fit in tbh but I think she deserves better than mtv series :likethat: 
she needs a successful hollywood movie :imcute:

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

That role is so iconic that it will be hard for any actress to measure up.  You know it's gonna be negatively compared to the movie, especially if they do the shower scene.  But I think Britney would have done a good job.  It'd just be really interesting to see her in a horror movie or TV show.  I wanted her to be in Scream 4 back in the day, but that obviously came and went.  

A big-budget action movie would be cool too!  

Honestly, whatever she does, I want her to be part of an ensemble cast and not have to carry the whole movie again. That's too much pressure.

Eh, I think the crying/breakdown scene in Crossroads proves otherwise.  She was so ******* good.  I still tear up every time.

With training, she could've done a good job tbh.

"Bates Motel" is a great TV show anyway. I agree that a cameo in "Scream" would have been EVERYTHING

Same for action. :likethat:

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

yes :cuteidk: i even watch scream series om mtv even though it's a bit different
Britney could fit in tbh but I think she deserves better than mtv series :likethat: 
she needs a successful hollywood movie :imcute:

She does deserve a big movie. She could be AMAZING in "Ocean's 8" and they got Rihanna? :truthtea::truthtea::truthtea:

It's the ideal project!

3 minutes ago, jonbo said:

She does deserve a big movie. She could be AMAZING in "Ocean's 8" and they got Rihanna? :truthtea::truthtea::truthtea:

It's the ideal project!

well she said in 2003-04 all the time that she wants to make another movie and do musicals but idk if she really wants now to spend her free time to shoot a movie instead of being with her kids :unbothered: and she still wants to have 5 kids...at least she gives her all to music :flawless:

42 minutes ago, tsss said:

well she said in 2003-04 all the time that she wants to make another movie and do musicals but idk if she really wants now to spend her free time to shoot a movie instead of being with her kids :unbothered: and she still wants to have 5 kids...at least she gives her all to music :flawless:

It's impossible to complain, she's slaying :bopney:

A movie could be fun, since now she has more control over everything she does in her career, so I'm in 100% :wooney:

6 hours ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Britney today while answering questions said something to the effect of "Seeing as I suck at acting I won't be doing any future movies" lmfao. Hey at least she knows herself now

Miley Cyrus is a bad actress and here she is playing in the new Woody Allen TV show :sofedup:

If Hannah Montana can do it, Britney ***** can do so much more with a role :carpoolney:

Archived