Sleeping with Album on Replay

15Yearfan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, britneysbitch said:

It was really hard, but I'm so glad I did! The slayage is so real half way through. MAN ON THE MOON THO :lanacackle:

I wasnt too excited with MOTM my first listen. I guess i was expecting it to be a dark, slowish kind of song. But i love it now. Im obsessed with all of the songs except Hard to forget ya. That one doesnt seem to be sticking like the rest do for me.

1 minute ago, Here Comes the Master said:

I wasnt too excited with MOTM my first listen. I guess i was expecting it to be a dark, slowish kind of song. But i love it now. Im obsessed with all of the songs except Hard to forget ya. That one doesnt seem to be sticking like the rest do for me.

Same

10 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

Its taking me a while to get through cause I keep repeating and going back over certain parts of certain songs. On Slumber Party now and loving it so far :myjam:

33 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

Agree with Hard to forget ya! Not love at first listen. These vocals on What Ya Need tho :surprisedney: Where has this woman been hiding?!

Archived