Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Yassssss be strong with me lovies!!!!!!! I'll even go all out and make a countdown thread and a sanctuary for those of us that want to wait to be honest. Could make waiting fun. 

:mhm:

I'm being strong and I feel good about not listening to the leak. I pre-ordered the deluxe last weekend and on Friday I'm buying the physical deluxe. I'm so pumped for this album to come out! I'll be streaming all day Friday too!:myjam::shake:

Word on the net, just as Mexico smuggles the best *****, they have somehow smuggled the best **** of all to us, GLORY :kisses2all::lanacackle::drinky::myjam::hype::Arianabye:  so bloody proud of her. I'm crying right now tbh. She is sonically, musically, artistically, personally back 100%. So proud and preordered as make me was released weeks ago. Can't wait for my order to be put onside with this masterpiece. <3

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Its deep for us because we want to enjoy it on release day. It's not deep to you because you're not that type fan, and that's OK dude.

No need to bring/force people down to your level, in my opinion. 

Exactly! This'll sound so messed up, but I'm not mentally prepared for Glory yet. We only just got DYWCO and it's slaying me and it's stuck in my head 24/7 and I'm loving it! I also like Make Me and Clumsy and Private Show, but DYWCO only came to us the other day and I want to enjoy it fully before the rest of Glory. 

After the Britney Jean mess, a new album is a big deal to real fans and those who can't wait a few more days? I feel bad for them. Truly. They need to stop being so selfish for once and put Britney first instead of themselves :tiffanynod:

21 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

OMG someone needs to photoshop other albums on the other peoples heads! :riha: Like have Lemonade, Dangerous Woman, and other supposedly popular selling albums on their faces. Because then it'll look like they're shook tbh!!!!!

I would honestly be deceased with how damn hilarious that would be :orangu2:

Just now, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I think it's french and spanish but I am not sure. I think I hear a word in Spanish but I can't say for sure.

Thank you! :)

Genius is going to have lyrics Friday so we'll know for sure then.

Just now, DoYouWannaComeOver? said:

CHANGE YOUR MIND GOT ME BOLD 

Lmao that typo got me dying :blol:

GLORY is beautiful :kisses2all::lanacackle::drinky::myjam::hype::Arianabye:  so bloody proud of her. I'm crying right now tbh. She is sonically, musically, artistically, personally back 100%. So proud and preordered as Make Me was released weeks ago. Can't wait for my order to be put onside with this masterpiece. <3

Archived