So Sick of Reading How The Media Thinks Glory is Inspired By Beyonce

Born2Die

Don't worry sis, Beyoncé will not last long. She's put most of her cards on the table now, she'll run out of ideas soon enough:bwink:

She is literally gonna kill off Jayz and say he was beating her and it was self defense. I totally can see this happening.

Then she will marry a woman because she needs the lesbians because I never hear ppl talk about her within the community. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is literally gonna kill off Jayz and say he was beating her and it was self defense. I totally can see this happening.

Then she will marry a woman because she needs the lesbians because I never hear ppl talk about her within the community. 

That's what Kim is gonna say about Kanye LOL 

Haven't you heard?  Literally everything is influenced by Beyoncé nowadays.

Taylor is way better than Beyoncé. :xcuseme:

Taylor is way better than Bèyonce how?

She is a ***** just look at what she did to Katy? Or how about Calvin Harris? Or how about how she lied & said she knew nothing about Kanye song yet Kim released the tapes with her & Kanye talking about the song? LOL

Girl I could go on Taylor is a ***** in fact all these new Pop girls are full of themselves & I'm trying to figure out why?

Beyonce never does **** like that she doesn't even talk to the media LOL 

Her fans may be a bit much but one can say that about The Army too ... I just don't think Beyonce is bad how y'all make her seem when it's really Taylor Swift that is the manipulative entitled annoying ho bag *****!

I dislike both of them but I can at least say I have a few of Bey's songs on my iPod (Don't Hurt Yourself, Daddy Lessons, I Miss You and Mine) while Basic Swift can keep milking her army of tweens and pretend she still has a hymen :beysip:

Ugh I can't stand her and she can't sing for **** & certainly can't perform on stage... She's not pretty neither & she's a ***** I just don't see it for her LOL 

I had a friend who was a huge Taywhore fan and hated Britney. I'm 19 and she's 25, looks like it ain't just tweens who belong in her fanbase but given how childish she was I considered her someone who suffered from prolonged adolescence :haha:

Ew. I always saw Taylor swift as some Disney audience artist, Hannah montanas counterpart. Since her themes are always immature, I remember when fearless came out my mom asked if she was like 12 years old. Then when her 1989 album came out. I was like.... Are you serious right now? I'm only one year older than her!? 

Archived