First Pictures From Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic

Jordan Miller

It's going to be an inaccurate  mess, I'm so here for this!!  :mjpopcorn:

Well I'm hoping they do what they did with the Whitney movie which is make it a positive movie....so like I hope they just make the breakdown part about the media/fame being too much and not like **** use and what not because that's just a rumor and then I hope they show really how well she came back

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make a petition now guys and stop this nonsense movie. Who watches Lifetime btw ?

I saw their Lifetime movies on celebs and all of them were pretty horrible and cringe worthy. Their movies are so low budget that I cant tell you. Liz and **** was a bit better because of Lindsay otherwise Whitney and Aaliyah were tragic.

For Britney, I would love it if they make a documentary like the one on Netflix, they made a great one on Nina Simone. Thats what Britney deserves !!!

And im serious.. lets make a petition and stop this garbage !!

I know I'll get dragged for this but I'm actually quite excited :cigney:

I know that Lifetime movies can be very, very trashy, but there are a few exceptions. Prosecuting Casey Anthony had Rob Lowe in it and was actually really good and quite respectful towards the victim. And the Amanda Knox one with Hayden Panettiere had a few good scenes.

Although I've not seen the Brittany Murphy one :crying1:

:( So then why the **** are they being allowed to continue? Britney needs to shut this down before it goes any further. Not only will it bring up uncomfortable memories and probably some uncomfortable questions from her boys, but it's horrible promo for the new era.

I think if Britney didn't wanted it, they already had stopped with the production. So I guess she's fine with it

I knew this would happen one day. Quite disturbing in my opinion. No respect for private life. But again, Britney never had the privacy every human being needs, and that's sad :britstare:
 Anyway, I do hope they portray her unbiased. But then again, I am really sick (imagine how sick Britney must be) of people trying to earn money (cause that's what matters in the end) from her name/life. 

If there really is no blessing, let lawyers like me destroy them :ohi:

What The Actual ****

i wanna know everything about her life but in a book written by her majesty not some lame cheap TV movie

and if there is going to be a movie it should be after she is dead ( god forbid ) and with a good budget and a good director

her story is more mysterious that Bermuda triangle 

:nyschool: 

didnt lifetime make the movie "Aaliyah" ? Coz that wasn't a very good movie I love Aaliyah but the movie was terrible , I'd watch it if they made a Britney biopic but I don't agree they should do it.

yeah Lifetime's biopics are mess! that's why it's so funny.. can't wait for that **** :mjpopcorn:

I think if Britney didn't wanted it, they already had stopped with the production. So I guess she's fine with it

Jordan literally posted that Britney's team told him Britney does not agree with this, and you think she's fine with it? :zoomzoom: We just found out about this yesterday, which probably means so did they. Wait a while, we'll see Britney lash out at them with a lawsuit. :oknolol: 

Jordan literally posted that Britney's team told him Britney does not agree with this, and you think she's fine with it? :zoomzoom: We just found out about this yesterday, which probably means so did they. Wait a while, we'll see Britney lash out at them with a lawsuit. :oknolol: 

Yes he posted that after I posted this.

I knew this would happen one day. Quite disturbing in my opinion. No respect for private life. But again, Britney never had the privacy every human being needs, and that's sad :britstare:
 Anyway, I do hope they portray her unbiased. But then again, I am really sick (imagine how sick Britney must be) of people trying to earn money (cause that's what matters in the end) from her name/life. 

She can't really stop but she can make it harder for them like Whitney Houston & Aaliyah family did ... They didn't Lifetime use of their music and things like that.

They did one on Toni Braxton but she was with it & helped them out & ended up being a EP ... It was really good!

I been saying that I want to see a movie about Britney and Mary J Blige... They both had interesting lives but Britney is still so young ... Her story isn't anywhere near over.

I hope she can put a stop to it but then again its Lifetime not a lot of people are checking for Lifetime LOL 

You're a lawyer? *****, you should contact team Britney and offer to rep her pro-bono in a suit against Lifetime. :lessons: And meet her, talk to her and let us know what she's like! :nyschool: 

Archived