15 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

Will this be a mess? Yes

Will it be entertaining as hell? Yes

Will all of Exhale watch? Yes

Will there be meltdowns? Yes

Will it be the most watched program in Lifetime history? Yes

Will it be better reviewed than Crossroads? Yes

I am still going to watch :ricackle:

but honestly hope it doesn't get made but if it does then why not just watch it :orly:

46 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I feel like they need permission from Britney and her team, and something tells me Britney would NOT be ok with them talking about her personal life including her break ups and ESPECIALLY her dark period.  I hope they nip this **** in the bud REAL quick.  I could see them doing something INSPIRED by these events, but they'd probably have to use different names.

I'd love to see it, but I want REALITY.  All we are going to get is more he said, she said speculation...like all those books that have been written about her breakdown which claim they are true.  They may be, but BRITNEY needs to tell the story of she wants it out there.  It's so unfair for people to constantly try to capitalize on this stuff.  

Then again, maybe she and her team did green light this.  Hmmm...

They don't need her permission, they didn't have Whitney's family's permission  and made a movie about her life and they ended up being really pissed about it 

They're gonna **** it up.

Who the **** approved this? Britney and her team? Why? I can't imagine why??

It couldn't have been them. I know Whitney's family didn't back her Lifetime biopic.

And Britney's still alive! Quit acting like she's dead general public!

This is irritating. And embarrassing:ririshade2:

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I feel like they need permission from Britney and her team, and something tells me Britney would NOT be ok with them talking about her personal life including her break ups and ESPECIALLY her dark period.  I hope they nip this **** in the bud REAL quick.  I could see them doing something INSPIRED by these events, but they'd probably have to use different names.

I'd love to see it, but I want REALITY.  All we are going to get is more he said, she said speculation...like all those books that have been written about her breakdown which claim they are true.  They may be, but BRITNEY needs to tell the story of she wants it out there.  It's so unfair for people to constantly try to capitalize on this stuff.  

Then again, maybe she and her team did green light this.  Hmmm...

I don't think they need her permission. Aaliyah's entire estate and family were against Lifetime making the bio pic on her but they still were able to do it. But the family was able to withhold the rights to Aaliyah's music which Britney could also do. Same with Lil Kim she didn't approve of the her portrayal in the Notorious movie but they still went ahead and shot the film and used her name. I think when you are a public figure it's different.

Archived