Amazing Review from the Toronto Sun

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
11 minutes ago, saicis said:

Just tweeted him. They better not even try and trash this album I swear. They can go **** themselves. 

What's his twitter ?

Britney has already done stuff about political issues that **** listed. 

Womanizer? Literally made before it was "cool" to sing about feminist topics. That song screams feminism and girl power. She was also in a ******* song about the Orlando shootings. She promotes even more feminism by not being afraid to be ****** and **** shamed in almost ALL of her songs. She's encouraging and loving to the LGBTQ+ community as well:cigney:

Just because Britney isn't an attention ***** for publicity and is more subtle about these topics because it's ******* stupid to be political and famous as it shifts a heavy bias towards you, doesn't mean that she doesn't have these themes in her music. And she doesn't have to speak on it on every damn song she makes. She's here to give people an escape from the problems of the world, not constantly speak about them. This guy has no idea what the flying **** he's talking about and is CLEARLY biased because he hasn't done research for ****:arianabye:

Why people these days are so thirsty for a message in a song? It looks so dumb, may I say hypocritical at it's best? You can find messages from other sources in your life, or maybe another singers like Beyonka, Perry, etc. yet they're just a normal human except that they sing a song with a messages in it, and I bet they don't imply it in their real life.Even if you heard it and love it, sometimes it didn't implying in your life too. You heard, you like it and that's it. What you want? Is your life really miserable to need such song everytime you listen to a music? I'm happy with Britney, there's nothing for her to talk about in her songs except for *** and fun. Of course they can talk whatever they want, but not everyone will enjoy a deep meaning about politics, feminism etc. in a song. Leave that to Beyonka, Britney ain't need to do such the same thing. :sickofu:

1 hour ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

2.5 stars :huh:

Beyonka stan:  While pop-chart peers like Beyonce, Lorde, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus tackle topics like politics, race and feminism in their art, Britney has always focused on two topics: *** and love

Too bad she doesn’t have the stones to give the disc a more fitting title: Gloryhole.

:xcuseme:

Really Taylor? I guess Bad blood is now a feminism song. Stupid review

1 hour ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Does everyone have to be ******* political? I prefer songs that makes me feel good. That's why I like Britney, her songs makes you happy and they make you wanna dance! 

This reviewer is pure trash :queenflopga: 

Edit: Britney's songs get you in the mood also, if u know what I mean :queenflopga: 

Taylor Swift doesn't tackle anything. She promotes a self serving version of feminism for profit and don't practice what she preaches. I agree with your comment. She makes good pop music and that's what matters.

Archived