Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, carismagirl_15 said:

Wow i was thinking the same thing, so much personality in this interview. I was so happy listing to her because she reminding me to her old self when she didn't give a **** about anything. I was like, yes brinti shade those divas. :drinky:

Exactly! She slayed!!! :crying1: If we get more of that in near future it would be really good :overwhelm: 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not Rihanna or Nicki. Nicki has consistently been nice to Britney. Rihanna, on the other hand, wanted to film a video for S&M Remix but it was Britney who didn't want to do it. I never heard Rihanna shade Britney though.

I don't think it's Miley Cyrus. I don't think it's Adele. I don't think it's Taylor Swift. 

She was also talking about 'people who don't show up...' in that radio interview. Is it possible though that she was referring to the 2011 VMA Tribute? We all know how that went. I'm also thinking it could be Enrique Iglesias who backed out of the FFT for unknown reasons. Christina Aguilera too, after the 2003 VMAs. Katy Perry has a reputation in the business too. She RARELY works with female artists, and is known to exhibit passive-aggressive behavior. 

There seems to be a lot of people who shaded her through the years, so a lot of people certainly qualifies given her statement.

"Where is my security... They're just gonna let me drown"

LMAO I love her, can totally hear the southern belle in her voice here. :makeitrain:

"Have you worked with diva's before?" - "Oh yeah that's why it's better to go it alone my friend"

LOVING the blatant Iggy shade there :gimmemoar:

Aaaaaw i love this... and she never shuts up, i loooove it :makeitrain: :hehehe: shes so cute that she thinks BOMT in CK are embarrassing, and that Dont get married thing, love it oh and about working with divas and like "thats why its better to go alone my friend" :cuteneylaugh: i wanna say welcome back Britney everytime i hear how far shes come even if its been a while now, lol... but its just gets better and better, love to hear her like this again, its been a looong time  :crying11:

Archived