Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, lali92 said:

Pink loves her. Theres an interview with her saying that. And that she deserves the world. Also she chooses her over Beyonce and Xtina. She also shades Xtina. 

Oh wow never knew that... I can see her not liking Bèyonce too LOL 

I remember when she used to always shade Britney and I remember Britney talking about it before 

13 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yeah, girl! All three were eating dinner with the director (and I think Enrique, too), and the commercial had just wrapped, and Beyoncé and Pink went at each other because I think Beyoncé was wearing fur (and Pink is part of PETA, the animal killers claiming to help animals). Britney tried to keep the peace and got pissed the **** off because Enrique and the director did **** all to stop it. :yaknow: 

This really true?

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

I love this interview! :overwhelm:

She talks about private moments, being stranded in Hawaii :overwhelm:

About divas - 'and that's why it's best to go alone my friend' :overwhelm: and we have 1 feature only on the album!!

They play Make Me :overwhelm:

About Bieber :gloria: 'Oh! My! God! -> about his ****) and the shade from 3 years ago :queenie:

She is so natural in this interview :overwhelm:

SuperBowl :scalped::scalped::scalped:

She slayed!!! :crying1:

'never get married' :jackk:

and why she is embarrassed by doing BOMT on Carpool Karaoke? :gloria:

Wow i was thinking the same thing, so much personality in this interview. I was so happy listening to her because she reminding me to her old self when she didn't give a **** about anything. I was like, yes brinti shade those divas. :drinky:

Archived