Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Scott Mills is condescending. When he's like 'there are a lot of divas out there', it sounds like shade.

It's probably because the questions are scripted by her team, so they're slightly pissed off that they can't ask what they want.

Also, why the hell is she so embarrassed about her past singles? Like wtf?

Amazing interview though, very relaxed and comfortable.

Just now, TheAllu said:

Wait what? I've never heard about this :omg: 

Yeah, girl! All three were eating dinner with the director (and I think Enrique, too), and the commercial had just wrapped, and Beyoncé and Pink went at each other because I think Beyoncé was wearing fur (and Pink is part of PETA, the animal killers claiming to help animals). Britney tried to keep the peace and got pissed the **** off because Enrique and the director did **** all to stop it. :yaknow: 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yeah, girl! All three were eating dinner with the director (and I think Enrique, too), and the commercial had just wrapped, and Beyoncé and Pink went at each other because I think Beyoncé was wearing fur (and Pink is part of PETA, the animal killers claiming to help animals). Britney tried to keep the peace and got pissed the **** off because Enrique and the director did **** all to stop it. :yaknow: 

BeyoncePinkBritney_300.jpg

Archived