Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, blurryface said:

what did she say about justin bieber being on the news? I couldn't understand that part

the "never get married" part tho :wontcry: 

She said 'Was that on the news and stuff?' which I thought was a bit strange TBH...but yes omg the marriage part was sad, especially because she didn't laugh at all, ie it was not a joke :(

2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

She said 'Was that on the news and stuff?' which I thought was a bit strange TBH...but yes omg the marriage part was sad, especially because she didn't laugh at all, ie it was not a joke :(

what was on the News? :moorangu: 

yes!!! she sounded serious and kind of sad

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of being embarrassed by singing her own songs :riha:

It's just how she is and she's been this way for a while. It seems more of a nervous embarrassment. Like I said in the CK thread, she might have been better off singing something that isn't one of her own songs. 

As for this interview, team Britney should always have her in a Garden when she's interviewing. 

5 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I think she was shocked that he would do it and that this kind of thing gets reported in the news.

34 minutes ago, britneyfanspain said:

At the bbc interview she said "there's lots of divas out there, i could say a lot of histories but im not allow to" And they ask her if she has worked with divas and she said yes

:drinky:

I think she's talking about iggy maybe?

Side note I almost crashed the car when she said she tell her younger self don't get married :hype:

you know she's still heated every month writhing them checks out to Kevin  

Archived