I ordered my first ever Britney fragrance!!!

heatwave

All because i was pre-ordering the physical deluxe edition of Glory but than they charge you these ridiciously high shipping fees. 

Anyway I figured i'd just add one of her fragrances to get above the minimum amount for free shipping lol I went with "Believe" since I read many good reviews on several fragrance databases and it was only $20 for the 3.3oz bottle.

It already got delivered separately today and I am kind of blown away, surprised it really smells so lovely and I will definitely start wearing it :gelis: 

Do any of you guys have/wear her fragrances and which others would you recommend? I want MOAR!! 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wore Curious (her first one) for years and one of my friends still wears fantasy (or she did, last time I saw her :sickofu:

my aunt knew someone at Elizabeth Arden so I got all these cool curious promo tees and swag when it first came out. I think I still have them. Curious smells really fresh but I don't know if you can still find it? I'm sure it's still out! Fantasy is like a more vanilla sandalwood jam. It smells super **** but some people think it's too sweet. I really really love it though. That was like her second fragrance or something though so idk if you can find that either IM OLD AF 

27 minutes ago, Simon Cowell said:

Why didn't you buy Private Show? :xcuseme:

Because i live in Holland lol and the store where I ordered isn't selling it yet:britstare11: 

Was it not only launched in the US for now? Anyways they are (still) selling almost all of her previous fragrances so that's a good thing!!! 

thanks for all the tips on which others to get and good to know that there are more guys wearing them lol  :kiss:

4 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I really want to get one, like, really soon! Y'all ******* get me hyped every time a new fragrance thread appears :rihit:

Hide contents

But I'm so thankful for that, I love you guys :hype:

Hide contents

But I'm going to be so poor after I buy one of Britney's fragrances and it's all your fault :sickofu:

Hide contents

But it's worth it :ahhh:

Do it lol you won't regret it :hahayea:

I loved it so much that i sprayed some on before going to bed last night. And i was sleeping alone :pieceofwhat:

yas britch. believe is one of my top 5. i *FINALLY* tracked down in control curious at a local shop and its amazing smells like baby hookers tbh. midnight fantasy, curious, intimate fantasy, and circus fantasy are some of my other tops. not a huge fan of radiance bc its too floral but i still love all of them. still need to track down a handful more but gurrrrrrrrrl once you start you cant stop

I got a great little gift set last year that had curious, which I had to separate larger bottle of for years and I love, midnight fantasy, radiance, and fantasy. Perfume is something I switch up all the time depending on my mood, I have a huge collection,  so I change them all the time.

I still haven't smelled private show but I'm broke right now and can't afford that one it's pretty expensive. Anyone smell it yet?

16 minutes ago, heatwave said:

Do it lol you won't regret it :hahayea:

I loved it so much that i sprayed some on before going to bed last night. And i was sleeping alone :pieceofwhat:

I just decided I'm definitely getting one as soon as I get some money! I'll try to get Believe, Curious or maybe Private Show!

I hope I can find them here tho... I know they have Radiance but it's just not calling me:sickofu:

15 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

LOL I do this all the time, I also spray my bed every night and my closet :) 

I spray myself before going to bed quite often tbh, it's like I'm treating myself :hype: You know that's one of the best things about fragrances, that you can enjoy it all yourself! :flawless:

I'm a guy but I wear a lot of her scents even the "feminine" ones like Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy (they're my two favorites), they're so sweet and easygoing, very casual, cool and faded, everyone I know loves them on me. I don't give off a super masculine vibe and I'm usually being told I'm twink-ish so I can pull them off easily. 

I would recommend Hidden Fantasy if you like spicy/citrus scents, it's a bit more on the masculine side

If you don't care about it being masculine, I'd start with the basics (and the BEST):

Fantasy (sweet, tropical, a bit cakey, very "teen")

and Midnight Fantasy (Darker, fruity, has a strong blackberry smell to my nose, very similar to Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works)

I love Curious too, I'd only recommend it if you like floral scents. It's VERY floral with a hint of Pear, not as sweet as the Fantasies. 

4 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

I'm a guy but I wear a lot of her scents even the "feminine" ones like Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy (they're my two favorites), they're so sweet and easygoing, very casual, cool and faded, everyone I know loves them on me. I don't give off a super masculine vibe and I'm usually being told I'm twink-ish so I can pull them off easily. 

I would recommend Hidden Fantasy if you like spicy/citrus scents, it's a bit more on the masculine side

If you don't care about it being masculine, I'd start with the basics (and the BEST):

Fantasy (sweet, tropical, a bit cakey, very "teen")

and Midnight Fantasy (Darker, fruity, has a strong blackberry smell to my nose, very similar to Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works)

I love Curious too, I'd only recommend it if you like floral scents. It's VERY floral with a hint of Pear, not as sweet as the Fantasies. 

Thanks babe. I actually tend to love feminine scents more as well. Normally I wear Dior Homme Intense or Fleur du Male by Jean-Paul Gaultier. Both fragrances are pretty sweet and flowery, definitely not what most men like to wear! So I just know the other Britney fragrances will suit me perfectly. 

Probably getting one of the classics (Curious or Fantasy) next! 

I'm addicted to buying Britney's perfumes. I've got Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Curious, Fantasy Naughty and Nice remixes, Radiance, Cosmic Radiance, Believe, Private Show, the original Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. They're all nice and they have different uses. I have Curious on today because I always wear that on warm, sunny days. Believe is more formal and I wear it for conferences. 

All because i was pre-ordering the physical deluxe edition of Glory but than they charge you these ridiciously high shipping fees. 

Anyway I figured i'd just add one of her fragrances to get above the minimum amount for free shipping lol I went with "Believe" since I read many good reviews on several fragrance databases and it was only $20 for the 3.3oz bottle.

It already got delivered separately today and I am kind of blown away, surprised it really smells so lovely and I will definitely start wearing it :gelis: 

Do any of you guys have/wear her fragrances and which others would you recommend? I want MOAR!! 

I haven't tried all of Britney's perfumes but I've tried quite a few and the ones I've tried are all amazing. And you're right, Believe smells wonderful! 

Archived