Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, senammoises said:

But will you be ok if she lypsyncs? I hope not. 

9YhMpDn.gif

I dont care, she can do whatever she wants... ofc i would love to hear her sing but if she is serving personality and having fun that is everything for me. Im not gonna have a meltdown over that she didnt sing... shes slaying so hard this era anyway and i love her for even doing it. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I dont care, she can do whatever she wants... ofc i would love to hear her sing but if she is serving personality and having fun that is everything for me. Im not gonna have a meldown over that she didnt sing... shes slaying so hard this era anyway and i love her for even doing it. 

alright then 

9YhMpDn.gif

8 hours ago, saicis said:

The question is, does Britney care enough to want to repair her voice? 

She could have paid the best vocal coaches in the world to train her for live singing, but she obviously hasn't. Why? Because she doesn't care! And the fans give her a free pass with the lip-synching every time and still pay to see her 'live'.

She can obviously sing, but  only in the studio. It's disappointing how she's come back album after album and lipped (blackout, circus, femme fatale, britney jean and now.... glory) We haven't heard her sing live since ITZ (happy birthday doesn't count come on now!)

agreed. i wrote something like this (in a later post) but i am not sure i know if she cares or not. but i guess most signs point to, "no" (she doesn't care)

54 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

so ur saying smoking for almost 20 years has no effect on the voice of a singer? ok

Smoking isn't good for you, obviously but some amazing singers smoke, Pink, Rihanna, I can think of more but don't have receipts on if they're full time or "a faze moment" :cigney:

13 minutes ago, bboy said:

6am for me. Perfect timing - just when I usually wake up.

Now we need a stream link... Anyone ?

So how many hours exactly?

13 hours ago, Luminous said:

Guys that's not the real audio.. they put the track over the real shoot just for this preview... :tiffeyeroll:

:embarrassed:

come on, Did they put the track over James Corden's voice?

I loved 2007 VMA Mess I was up dancing with Britney the entire time. You have to admit the background dancers were on point. It could've been even more explosive performance if Britney joined in too. Jokes aside, the POM Make Me is better than Gimme More. Just be happy she's doing this and let at least happen before getting your blood pressure up. :sickofu:

If the backlash on the youtube comment section of CK (which i'm sure Britneys team is monitoring to see reactions) won't push her to sing live, then she will never again. Like every single comment from the previews is trashing her for lip synching. 

If in the full video shes singing live, and gets positive feedback and she still does not take it and run with it performing live at least at the VMAs then she'll never sing live again. :sickofu:

Archived