Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Yeah....Its always like this, these morons in here can see 2 sec of something and have the biggest meltdown and start bashing her and her team and the "if she not sings im leaving" "im done with her" and stuff like that starts to come up, like :oknolol: and it doesnt matter if we have an amazing album on the way or VMA's or anything... ONE thing and that ruins everything for some in here... ******* mess :tiffsmoke: Go watch Mariahs episode, everybody know she has an amazing voice yet she didnt sing that much... bc its suppose to be FUN! :omgawd:

What do you expect her to do there? An interview? Everyone want to see Briteny singing after a loooooong time. I know it's suppose to be fun but if she doesn't sing she'll be treated as a joke. 

2 minutes ago, senammoises said:

What do you expect her to do there? An interview? Everyone want to see Briteny singing after a loooooong time. I know it's suppose to be fun but if she doesn't sing she'll be treated as a joke. 

I expect her to jam to her songs, sing if she feels like it, talk to James and have fun :xcuseme: You mean like shes been treated her whole career? I dont think a carpool karaoke is gonna do that much to the gp anyways. I stopped caring about them a loooooong time ago bc it doesnt matter what she does, the majority of them treat her that way regardless so.

And... we havent even seen it yet so why not discuss our feelings after when everybody actually now what they are melting down over! :mj: :orly:

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I expect her to jam to her songs, sing if she feels like it, talk to James and have fun :xcuseme: You mean like shes been treated her whole career? I dont think a carpool karaoke is gonna do that much to the gp anyways. I stopped caring about them a loooooong time ago bc it doesnt matter what she does, the majority of them treat her that way regardless so.

And... we havent even seen it yet so why not discuss our feelings after when everybody actually now what they are melting down over! :mj: :orly:

Since 2007 Britney is treated as a joke, artistically saying. 

I hope her to sing tbh. CK is huge, it's a great exposure for her.

And Sis, it's karaoke, not a interview in the car.  

But let's wait and see what happens.  

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

when does this air??  Tonight or tomorrow??  Will the video be available in full tomorrow morning?

tomorrow

4 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Is anyone else extremely nervous?About the carpool karaoke :lanacackle:

i I really hope this was a "marketing trick" to make more people tune in to see if she sings or lip sync. I mean you can't do carpool karaoke and lip sync, if her team has allowed this they are the worst ever. And if Britney doesn't realize that you can't lip sync there, oh Britney :lanacackle:

Anyway, let's pray 

15 minutes ago, senammoises said:

Since 2007 Britney is treated as a joke, artistically saying. 

I hope her to sing tbh. CK is huge, it's a great exposure for her.

And Sis, it's karaoke, not a interview in the car.  

But let's wait and see what happens.  

Well since BOMT people have said she cant sing, etc... but i got worse after 2007. And believe me even if she sings like her life depends on it we still have the "she can't sing" comments.... And we all want to hear her beautiful voice but its not the end of the world if she dont sing either., like i said... Mariah Carey didnt even sing that much. And all of the guest talks, not just sings their heart out.

Looking forward to it either way. 

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Well since BOMT people have said she cant sing, etc... but i got worse after 2007. And believe me even if she sings like her life depends on it we still have the "she can't sing" comments.... And we all want to hear her beautiful voice but its not the end of the world if she dont sing either., like i said... Mariah Carey didnt even sing that much. And all of the guest talks, not just sings their heart out.

Looking forward to it either way. 

But will you be ok if she lypsyncs? I hope not. 

9YhMpDn.gif

They JUST talked about the Carpool preview clip on CBS This Morning

The lead anchor said that people are already making noise about Britney possibly lip-syncing in the clip. The two co-anchors laughed and said they could hear her kind of singing, and the one said she loves CK and she'll be watching.

Dear God, Britney, please......... Please slay with some power vocals :wendycry:

There's SO much scrutiny that will come along with this segment. I'm pretty worried, tbh 

I always got Britney's back but I have to be honest...if she does that make me performance from Vegas that **** will be dragged to hell and back and if she lips the entire ****** ck she will be too...that's too ****** sad Idc how delusional u ******* are she shouldn't have even done the **** if she was gonna be lip synching it's not even a real ****** performance like Wtf. :hype:

Archived