Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else extremely nervous?About the carpool karaoke :lanacackle:

i I really hope this was a "marketing trick" to make more people tune in to see if she sings or lip sync. I mean you can't do carpool karaoke and lip sync, if her team has allowed this they are the worst ever. And if Britney doesn't realize that you can't lip sync there, oh Britney :lanacackle:

Anyway, let's pray 

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This place is the gayest ****!ng shark tank on the Internet. Get over yourselves. Britney's gonna be on television, and we all know that never happens, only like once every 5,000 years. She's having fun in a popular skit that is always cool to watch. What more do you have to ***** about??

Well... not even trying to be like the drama queens but she absolutely does not seem to be "having fun;" she seems fidgety and nervous as fk. 

Just now, Freakshow__ said:

I think they started with Toxic and that's why she was like goofing around. And I don't feel Toxic fits her voice tbh. Think about it... On the other hand Sometimes does fits her natural singing voice and I feel like she's definitely singing that one. 

You'll see :riri:

Can we just stop being delusional? That's not a competition, she could ******* yell and it still would be a better choice than miming, she needs to chill, does she lip under the shower too?:xcuseme:

Archived